Destiny

The next day I found a dress in my small luggage from my mom that fits this area's fashion. It was a black dress with two medium sized splits on the sides to show my legs, I tied a rose colored ribbon around my waist and put on their small black flats instead of the requested white boots, I left my hair down but tied up the small strains of hair that are always in my face anyway with a black ribbon. I spent the day exploring and picking flowers. When I heard excitement I followed it. I saw basically everyone heading for the port, once Sinbad saw me he stopped.
"Good morning Lady Dragoneel"
I had told him my last name last night and he insisted he call me Lady.
"Good morning my King, where are you all off to?"
"We are heading to meet the Kou empire's prince at the docks, would you like to accompany us?"
"Of course"
And I walked with them all the way there with them. We waited by the boat for the prince to arrive and when he did he saluted Sinbad. They talked for a small but when Sinbad noticed a girl behind the prince. She accused him of violation and I gasped along with everyone. When she kneeled and began to cry I ran over to her and began comforting her so that her tears may stop. Once the man with the princess explained what happened I got so shocked. I hate how lustful men can be so with an evil voice I demanded Sinbad to tell us his part of the story. The others slightly backed away from my demand in fright but Sinbad continued. They all talked about how Sinbad was a bad guy in this but I saw he had to be innocent. I got up and calmly walked over to Yamraiha.
"You can perform good magic right?"
"Yes..."
"Then can you please use your magic to tell us what really happened between the two?"
What she showed was that King Sinbad did absolutely nothing to the princess, so we all forgave him. Once the culprit was determined we let them stay and I remained silent. In the next few days I would stay by the water fountain and help patch up the boys when they finished training. I'd usually talk to them after though they still don't know much about me. I was giving advise to Morg on her chains and how we al feel about her strength, Aladdin and Alebaba both stated how she saved them and make them feel like they can fly and I simply added that I thought she was a very talented Fanalis. The prince showed up and said that King Sinbad ordered him to spend time with the three. I thought it strange and saddening that I was not labeled apart of their group so I stood to leave.
"Excuse me then."
And I left feeling sad that I could not fit in with them either. I went over on the other side of the palace to the waters edge and stood there looking out at the sunlight reflecting off the water. I was walking along the corridors when I passed by the medical room, there was a group there and a floating man. I walked in.
"What's going on?"
"Oh a new girl, who doesn't have any rukh. This should be fun."
Right then I realized he was posing a threat to us and I whipped him fast without the others knowing. All they saw was a flash of stats probably and suddenly he was cut open.
"Destiny no!"
His blood splattered on me and it quickly began burning into my skin, it felt like it was so cold it burned. I spreads steadily past my face down my neck and to the rest of my body.
"Your a special little girl aren't you, dragon slayer."
"You...you can't have me!"
I yelled and my body burst into my grandfathers flames, the flames of the dragon. Probably sending the danger all my keys opened and they appeared out of nowhere startling the others. When I fell still lit on fire they all rushed to me.
"Princess!"
They all called. Until I blacked out.