Destiny

I quietly thanked mom for teaching me how to act in front of nobility, I'm guessing I'll need to use that a lot over here. King Sinbad was so obviously flirting with me, when I showed him I was not interested he seemed surprised. I only assume he is the lady's man over here. I walked out into the courtyard and looked over the country.
"Oh My"
I turned to a woman who seems to look over the household.
"We should dress you all beautiful for the party tonight, please"
As she led me to a massive room filled up with all these outfits and kimonos she explained Mahrajan, which seemed to basically be a harvest festival. They wished for me to pick out an outfit, either a pretty kimono or one that the dancers wore.
"Oh jeez, I can't choose"
I looked through everything and not much suited me liking. I felt a tap on my shoulders and turned around to see Jafar, with a box.
"I believe King Sinbad has taken a liking to you, and as he has not found a suitable wife yet I think you should wear this."
I opened my box and stared at the kimono.
"It's a nobility dress..."
"Yes, but it would look grand on you"
He turned and left. I showed it the the ladies in the room and they all giggled and helped me into the dress also doing up my hair.