Harry, Ron and Hermione

3rd Persons POV

Harry, Ron and Hermione were confused. never in their wildest dreams would they think that a Malfoy and most likely future Slytherin could be so nice. Alison greeted them all kindly. She didn't even care that Ron was a Weasley. They had chalked it up to a trick until she defended them against Malfoy. She defied her own brother because she wanted to defend them instead. It was curious how she wasn't with the Malfoy's but with her other brother. It was curious how she looked so much like a Malfoy, yet so different at the same time. It was also weird how she had an American accent instead of a British one. Everything about Alison was curious. The golden trio was intent on finding out what the deal with this girl was. 

Ron, however, was more hesitant but for different reasons. He had recognized Alison. He saw her before when he was on a trip to America with his family. He saw her do things that were crazy. Ron knew that she wasn't a normal Malfoy or even a normal witch but he didn't want to say anything. Ron and the rest of the Weasley's knew what this girl was capable of, however, it was Ron alone that was keeping his guard up.

Hermione had the faint impression that she had seen Alison before as well but she didn't know where. She traveled a lot with her family so it was hard to figure out the location. Alison just seemed so familiar to her. Was it a trip to Paris that she went on last summer. Nonetheless, Hermione liked Alison. She seemed trustworthy. 

Harry knew perfectly well where he knew Alison from. On the summer he got his Hogwarts letter, Harry was at the park. He was sitting on the swing when Dudley and his gang came along and started tormenting him. One of the kids had pushed Harry off of the swing and kicked him. Thats when Alison showed up. she got rid of Dudley's gang and helped him up. She was the first person he remembered who showed him any sort of kindness since his parents died. She made sure that he was okay, gave him a blue cookie and then the next minute, she disappeared. Harry knew he liked Alison.

The golden trio had each seen Alison but at different places and at different times.Now the question remained. What was going on with Alison.

Hello my blue cookies. I know this is a weird chapter but I decided to put it in as a bit of a filler. This is what the golden trio knows about Alison. Weird how they all seem to have seen her at some point in the past. The main reason I put this in is because I have writers block and I don't know when I will have another update up so this is sort of like a filler. Have a good day!