Chapter 6

Nico's POV

I started to walk towards the infirmary to check up on Alison. What am I supposed to do? When I came to camp, she was the one who stayed with me when Bianco went on that quest. She stayed with me at triple G ranch when she went there with Percy and Annabeth. She is my best friend. The only one that understands me.

I enter the infirmary and I see her lying down on one of the beds, her hair sprawled out on the bed. I take a rubber band from a nearby table and put her hair into a braid. I'm good with hair because I would always do Bianca's.

Thinking about her brings tears to my eyes. I still miss her a lot. I finish braiding Alison's hair and put it off to the side. I sit down and just look at her. Her blonde hair seems radiant next to her pale skin. She looks really peaceful when she's sleeping.  

All of a sudden she wakes up with a start. "Nico? Where am I?" she asks.

"You're in the infirmary." I simply respond. She then touches her hair and looks back at me with a smile on her face.

"Thanks Nick." she responds. Alison is the only one who knows about how well I can actually do people's hair.

"Hey Neeks? Can we get out of here? I feel better anyway. Plus I want to find my brother." 

"Sure." I say. So that other Malfoy wasn't lying. He really was her brother. She get up and takes my hand in hers. Theres a small blush on my cheeks but she doesn't seem to notice. We walk out and start to head towards the rock climbing wall.