Chapter 17

Alison's POV

After Draco left my room, I just collapsed onto my bed. All of that yelling plus the shadow traveling really tired me out. The bad part was that I just couldn't fall asleep. After lying down for maybe 10 minutes, I got out and walked over to the window. I was looking out at the apple tree in the garden. It was an extremely tall plant that towered above the rest. It really stands out. I started thinking, for some reason, about the Titan War. Most of all, about Luke. 

When I ran away from camp, he found me. He took care of me. In my eyes, he was a father figure. The days that I was on the side of the Titans were crazy. In the beginning, he was regular Luke. As the days went on, however, he started slowly changing. He became a monster. I ran away again and found Nico in the labyrinth.

I shivered. I was almost driven insane by Minos in the labyrinth. It was horrible. When he was torturing me, different sceneries were going through my head. Ones that I know will never come true. I shivered again. I was driven out of my thoughts by a knock on my door. "Come in" I said, wanting to be alone but also wanting to see who was on the other side of the door. It was Narcissa.

"Hello Alison. I see you've come back." she said, a small smile on her face. "If you don't mind me asking, where did you go?"

"Hello. I went to camp." I said shortly, not really wanting to get into detail. She nodded in understanding. We stood in silence for a while. I was looking out the window and I could feel Narcissa's eyes on me. I couldn't take it anymore. I had to say something.

"Do you need anything?" I asked politely.

"I heard that you and Draco got into an argument. I wanted to see how you were doing." she said, coming towards me slowly. 

"I'm doing fine. Just a small disagreement." I said, smiling a little. I didn't want to worry her. I feel like I did enough of that this morning.

"Okay. I know he can be a bit much but he comes around."

"Yeah. It really is okay. I know how brothers can be." I said, telling the partial truth. He insulted my family and that was not okay but I really do know how brothers can be. Both godly and demigodly. After saying that, she was going to leave but out of nowhere, a hellhound jumped out of the shadows. It was blocking the door. I instantly took out my sword.

I pushed Narcissa behind me and stood in front of the hound. She had taken out her wand. Nobody was attacking. everything was still. Then there was a knock on the door. Great, I thought. Just when there is an angry hellhound in front of me, somebody had to knock. My luck couldn't get any better, I thought sarcastically. 

My luck got better. The hound pounced. I moved out of the way and pushed Narcissa aside. She was throwing a bunch of spells at it but the only good that was doing was slowing it down and making it madder. It came at me again but this time, I attacked. I raised my sword and stabbed it right through. It disintegrated into golden dust. 

I was breathing heavily. Then, I went over to the front door to see Lucious there. Just great, I thought as he entered.

"I heard a loud noise and came to check and see what it was." said Lucinda (thats what I'm calling him from now on).

"Well there is nothing for you to worry about." I said, sword still in hand.

"Then that isn't the remains of a monster?" he asked. How did he know what a monsters remains looked like.

"We had a small problem but its taken care of." I said forcefully. 

"How many more attacks will there be?" he asked

"No idea."

"You are putting my family in danger."

"Oh please. You do that all on your own." I said, using the sass that I got from uncle Poseidon.

"You need to leave."

"I want to leave"

"Great"

"Great"

"Get out." he told me. I whipped out my wand and magically packed all of my stuff. I could hear Narcissa protesting but I didn't care. I stacked my trunks one on top of the other and sat down on top of it.

"Whats going on?" Draco asked when he walked in. He took one look at where I was sitting and his eyes got big. "Why are you leaving? I'm sorry that I insulted your family. I'm just not used to sharing someone. Please stay." he said. Tears starting welling up in my eyes. 

"Lucious, lets go to the sitting room." Narcissa said. She then took Lucinda's arm and dragged him out.

"I'm not leaving because of you." I started. "I realized that me being here is going to put your family in danger. We just got attacked by a hellhound! If I stay, there will be more attacks and they might be even worse then a bad dog from hell. You will still see me at Hogwarts and you can always visit me." I said. Just because I was leaving didn't mean that we never had to see each other.

"I'll see you later." I said before giving him a big hug. I could feel my shoulder getting wet as he silently cried into it. A few tears of my own escaped as well but I held the rest in. I was a demigod. Moving around was a pert of the job.

I pulled away from him. I walked back on to the trunks and apparated out to Camp Jupiter.