Chapter 9

Alisons POV

As I caught a final glimpse of my friends and family, I suddenly felt the familiar sensation of being sucked into a tube. I know the feeling because I already learned how to apparate. After a minute, the feeling went away and I was standing in front of a really big mansion. Once we touched down, Narcissa was walking toward the front door. Draco and I just kind of stood there. He was looking at me as if expecting some grand reaction out of me. What he doesn't know is that I have been to Olympus and The Underworld. Once you have been there, everything else seems tiny in comparison. 

"Welcome home Alison" Draco said. "What do you think about your new home?" asked Draco, definitely expecting me to say something along the lines of this is amazing.

"Its cute" I said before walking towards the front door, ignoring the look of shock written all over Draco's face. When I stepped into the manor, there was a dark feel that started to engulf me. I got the feeling of death and darkness. It kind of looked like a smaller version of Hades palace.

"Welcome to Malfoy Manor Alison" Narcissa told me. I know she is my mom but it just doesn't feel right to call her mom. That title was always used on Sally Jackson. During the school year, I would sometimes stay with her and Percy. She always treated me like her own daughter. It was weird calling a woman that I didn't know my mother. I will just stick with Narcissa for now.

"Lucious will be home soon. We will introduce you to him at dinner, the moment he gets home. I will have one of our house elves show you where your room is. Draco, I need to talk to you for a moment." With that, Narcissa and Draco, who I just realized was beside me the whole time, walked off into another room. A second later, a house elf popped up beside me.

"Follow me miss." The house elf said. It then started to walk up the stairs, towards the rooms. A I was following the house elf, I couldn't help but feel a little homesickness. Its amazing that I have a new brother and all but everything here at the manor just seems so orderly and overall stuck up. Its a huge change from the freedom you have at camp half blood. Even Olympus isn't this stuck up.

"This is your room miss." The elf said.

"What is your name?" I asked.

"Winky"

"Well thank you Winky." I said before walking into my room. 

I was shocked the moment I walked into it

I was shocked the moment I walked into it. It looked extremely elegant and overall amazing.         "Wow" I said quietly to myself before walking in. I found all of my trunks at the foot of my bed. I decided to unpack them until I realized they didn't need to be unpacked. Everything was in the right place. I then decided to just lie down on my new bed. There seemed to be nothing to do here. Thats when I decided to go explore the manor. I got up from my bed but in that moment, there was a knock on my door.

"Come in" I said. The door opened and in walked in Narcissa. I was a bit on edge. I have never been alone with Narcissa so it was a bit awkward for me. 

"Hello Alison." She greeted me with a smile but it wasn't forced. She was giving me a genuine smile.

"Hello" I said, sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Im glad that we have you back. Its been so long since I have seen you. The last time I saw you, you were only a little baby. You were the cutest thing. Draco was extremely protective of you. Almost never wanted to leave your side. I remember he once tried to sleep in your crib because he didn't want to leave you alone." Narcissa said, laughing a bit. She seemed like she was thinking about the last time she was happy. I could tell she wanted to hug me. The way she was standing gave it away. I would know. Sometimes, when Nico is extremely moody, he doesn't like hugs so when I want to hug him to make him feel better, I stand kind of awkwardly before forgetting about what he wants and hugging him anyway.

I didn't say anything. I just stood up from my bed, made my way to her and wrapped my arms around her. Almost mechanically, she immediately hugged me back, holding on tight. It was the type of hug a mother would give her child if that child just came back from a near death experience. I would know. I've received a lot of those.

"I dont remember anything but I am glad to be back to" I said. I didn't realize it but I started silently crying. When we pulled away, I saw she was crying as well. She wiped away my tears as well as her own and guided me to a couch that was in the corner of my room.

"I don't want anything to ever happen to you." She said all of a sudden. "When I introduce you to Lucious, I don't know how he will react. I just want you to know that no matter how he reacts, I still love you." she said as if she was pleading me to believe her.

"Okay." I simply said. With that, she gave me a smile before heading back towards the door. When she was almost out she stopped and turned to look at me. "If you need him, Draco's room is right across your room." she said before stepping out. I just sat there in silence for a good two minutes before deciding it was time to pay my dear brother a visit.

Hello!!!! Before any of you start saying anything, yes, I know that kinky is Barty Crouch's elf but I couldn't think of any other name so for the sake of the story, lets pretend thats winks belongs to the Malfoys. Another thing is that I will be going by the Percy Jackson books and the Harry Potter movies just because. 

Regent week is here and tomorrow I have to take my Geometry regents but I will be updating after I come back or maybe even before I leave if I wake up at 10. Regents week means lots of free time which means lots of updates so thats good!!!!!!

QOTC: If you could be related to any HP character, who would it be?

I think it would be cool to be related to Sirius Black as his daughter. Should I make a fanfic about that? I don't know if I should. Maybe if you guys want it, I might write it after finishing this book and my other book which you should read. Its called The Odd Winchester so go check it out.