Chapter 7

Alison's POV

As Nico and I were walking towards the rock climbing wall, I spotted a patch of blond hair walking towards us. It took me a moment to remember that it was Draco.

"Hey Draco." I greeted

"Hey Alison. Look, my mom will be here in a couple minutes so I have to tell you something and I  need you to listen. You are a witch. I want you to come with me to Hogwarts so you can learn how to use your magic. Hogwarts is the school that I go to so you would be with me. Also, I want to take you to the quidditch World Cup. Quidditch-"

"DRACO! Stop babbling! I already know I am a witch and I already know everything about the wizarding world. I would love to go to Hogwarts with you but I already finished all of my magical education with Hecate." I explained to Draco. After I said this, a huge smile spread to his face. Nico, on the other hand looked extremely grumpy. I wonder whats up with him?

Hello! I know this is a really short and really bad chapter but I wanted to give you an update because I haven't done one in a while. I promise a longer chapter with more explanations in my next update. Leave in the comments your Hogwarts house. I want to get to know you guys. BTW, my house is Slytherin.