Chapter 8

As promised, I am going to give you guys a much longer chapter then I have usually been posting. I will also be putting two POVs in this chapter because I wanted to try to do something a bit different then I usually do so tell me how it goes.

Nico's POV

Why does Alison have to go to some school for witches? She finished all of her magical education! She doesn't have to go to Hogfarts or whatever its called.

The three of us had to go tell Chiron about Draco being here and Alison leaving. When we got to the big house, Chiron was on the front porch in centaur mode watching over the camp.

"Hey Chiron?" Alison piped up with that cute voice of hers. Wait! No not cute! Normal! Normal voice of hers.

"Are you related to Firenze?" Draco asked looking half scared as he looked up at Chiron.

"No. However I do see him from time to time. I believe he met you when you were only 11 Draco" Chiron said. Im not really surprised Chiron knows ferrets name. He seems to know just about everything.

"How do you know Draco Chiron?" Alison asks.

"Yeah. How do you know that Im Draco?" Draco asked in a snarky and really annoying voice. All I wanted to do right now was stab ferret through with my sword. Okay, I admit. That was an extremely dark thought.

"Your mother contacted me about an hour ago. She informed me of your arrival and that you would be here for a couple hours until she comes to pick you up. In fact, if my timing is right, she should be coming to get you in a couple of minutes." Chiron replied, not fazed by the tone Draco had used. Thats not a surprise either. Chiron has to deal with Alison, Percy and Leo's sass. If you can deal with all of them together without slapping at least one of them, which Chiron can, you can basically withstand anyones bad attitude.

"We actually wanted to talk to you about that." Alison piped up. "Draco was telling me about this wizarding school. Hogwarts. He asked me if I wanted to go to Hogwarts this year."

"Alison. You already finished your magical education with Hecate. You are done taking your OWLs and NEWTs. You are a fully qualified witch. Why would you want to go to school to learn things that you already know?" Chiron asked. Thank gods Chiron wants to shut this down. Finally SOMEONE who is in their senses.

"For practice. At camp, I primarily use my weapons and the powers I have that I don't need a wand to control. In fact, I don't think I have taken it out in ages. It probably has a layer of dust on it. If I go to Hogwarts, I can practice my magic and get better at it. Plus, I could spend time with the brother that I was separated from when I was one." Alison reasoned. At the end, she added her irresistible puppy dog eyes. Now I felt bad for Chiron and lost all hope of him shutting this down. I have been on the receiving end of those eyes and I always end up doing what she asks. Its worse then charmspeak.

"Oh alright. If it is okay with your mother, then I will talk to Dumbledore about getting you enrolled to Hogwarts." Chiron finally said. Dammit puppy dog eyes! Then the ferret started talking again.

"Actually horse man. My mother and father are very influential. They will be enrolling Alison into Hogwarts." Honestly! How is Alison related to this guy!

"I am very aware of this, however, I must talk to Dumbledore about precautions that concern Alison's well being. You do want Alison to survive throughout her stay there, don't you?" Chiron asked with an eye-brow raise. Huh. I guess spending all that time near Percy, Alison and Leo teaches you a few things.

"Yeah Draco. Don't you want your new sister to be able to protect herself from the many monsters that will be after her because of how powerful she is?" I replied. Draco sent a glare in my direction but didn't say anything back.