Chapter 1

Draco was having a normal day at Malfoy Manor. That didn't last long. When he walked into his room, he saw a weird folder of papers on his bed. His first instinct was to look inside so he did. The first thing he saw was a picture. It was of a little girl who looked around one years old. She had platinum blonde hair and electric blue eyes. He didn't know who this was but there was a small flicker of recognition. He looked on the next page and he almost dropped the folder. On the page was information on a girl named Alison Olympia MALFOY. 

Draco was shocked. He had a sister? A sister who was two years younger than him? How come he couldn't remember her? Questions kept floating in his head until he decided to get some answers. He gathered up the papers and went to find his mother.  He found her sitting in the sitting room. Without saying anything, he approached his mother and silently gave her the files. Narcissa's eyes went wide with shock.

"Where did you find this?" she asked, her voice shaking.

"It was on my bed," Draco responded quietly. "Is it true? Everything in the folder. Is it all true? Do I really have a little sister?" Narcissa was in so much shock that all she could do was nod her head.

"Why don't I remember her?" Draco asked. When his mother didn't respond, he started to yell. "WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER MY OWN LITTLE SISTER?!???!?!?!?!?" At this point silent tears were streaming down his face. He heard his mother mumble something but he wasn't able to make out what she was saying. He only caught one word.

Obliviate