He opened the bathroom door after he finished using it and a cell phone rang. It wasn't like the ambassador's PDA. It was a sleek black and red one. Obviously, someone left it here. Then, he noticed the ringtone. It was the intro of the song Scream by Tokio Hotel. As he opened the door, collided with a rather tall girl wearing black Adio's and a My Chemical Romance t-shirt who happened to be holding a can of coke that spilled onto his t-shirt.  

"Ohmigosh, I am so sorry." she said. 

"It's alright. Your phone was ringing." he said as he tried to wring his t-shirt. 

"Oh gosh, I'm really sorry. I could lend you one of my t-shirts. I might have something that could fit you." she said. Do I really have something that could fit him? She thought. 

"It's okay. I'll get it to dry. It's just a -"he was saying before she interrupted him. "No no, seriously. I have something that will fit you. Follow me." she said as she began to walk towards the stairs. 

How can someone be that bossy? Or pretty for that matter. He thought as he followed her up the stairs. She stopped at a ladder at the end of the hallway.  

"I closed the door before I went to take a shower. This could take a while," she said as she was climbing to open the trapdoor in the ceiling. 

So she's the girl in the picture and the owner of those Cd's, he thought as he looked up at her nimble fingers working the latch. "My name is Luca." 

"I'm Ani. Anika to my uncle but Ani to everyone else. Now, Luca, welcome to my haven of rock." she said with a wink as she climbed into the attic. 

"Wow. Nice room." he said.  

She'd actually made the attic into her room. It was white with black borders and her curtains were black with red stars. Her bed was messed up but he could see the chocolate brown teddy bear peeking out from under the covers. Above her bed was a poster of the AC Milan soccer team and a shelf with over 50 books. How can someone read so much? She had a red acoustic guitar in a corner and all her music equipment was next to it. She had way more Cd's than the ones downstairs. Her desk was next to it and on top of it he saw a picture of girls' soccer team wearing red and black with Anika in the middle.

Soccer player, musician, bookworm and pretty... Is this chick for real? he thought as she came up behind him with a Tokio Hotel t-shirt. 

"This fits you, right?"she asked. 

"Not sure, where can I try this on?" he asked while looking around for a bathroom or something. 

"You can do it in front of me or you can go back down. It's the second door on your left." she said. When he hesitated, she added, "I have 1 brother, a cousin and my best friend is a guy so I have been in a guys' locker room. So, there's nothing you should worry about." It's me I'm worried about. She added to herself.  

She gasped to herself when she saw his torso. It was lean and muscled. It was like the hero in the book she had read last night. Anika knew that she'd have to stop reading romances because they were bad for her. She looked up at his face. He had raven black hair and blue eyes that matched the sky. He had a tan that she could only dream of having and lips that looked as pick and as juicy as the inside of a cherry. She smiled at that. Then she noticed he was looking at her. 

"So, Luca, does it fit?" she asked to hide her embarrassment. 

"Oh yes, perfectly so. You're a fan of AC Milan too?" he asked to help her get rid of her embarrassment. Why did it please him that she was looking at him like that? His gaze ventured back to the pictures on the wall behind her desk. "Is that the team you play for?"