14

Chris was shocked to say the least, "Wait, so let me get this straight: there is something being hidden in our school, under a trap door, under a three headed dog, from the Nicolas Flamel that nobody has any idea of what it is?"

"Yeah, that sounds about right" The ginger haired boy nodded in response to the others revelation.

"And Snape is trying to steal it?" Chris asked, quirking a single eyebrow.

While the other boy was about to answer, he got cut off by another exclaiming, "Ron!"

"I know I wasn't supposed to tell him Harry, but he's our friend and he comes from a long line of wizards so it's possible that he could know something about Nicolas Flamel that we don't" Ron defended.

"Honestly Ron," said Harry, "oh well, at least we trust you Chris. So, since Ron asked in case you knew anything about him, is there anything you actually know about him?"

"Uh, I'm sorry to say that there isn't much." Chris said, feeling bad that he didn't have much to help them out, "I mean, besides that he's really famous. Which is why I emphasized the 'the'. As well as that he's famous for alchemy."

"Alchemy? What's that?" Asked Ron and Chris thought back to when his aunt was reading this book called 'The Alchemist' and he asked what it was about.

First off she said it was very good and he should read it sometime.

Then explained a bit about Alchemy.

Though he was only nine then, so there's only so much he could remember.

So he wasn't going to lie, "Honestly, I'm not sure, but I think it's about potions and magic and stuff"

"So Flamel was a wizard?" Asked Harry and the brown haired boy pondered the thought, before saying "I don't know, though I can ask my friend Pj. He's in Ravenclaw, loves reading and is super smart"

"He's like our friend Hermione then" Harry exclaimed and this confused the Hufflepuff.

"Isn't Hermione in Gryffindor, though?" He asked and Ron nodded, "Yeah, I'm still unsure of why. When she knows everything, or well, simply thinks she knows everything. She-"

"Ron!" Harry exclaimed, cutting his friend off before he had said anymore,

Which simply gets a shrug and a "What? Everyone's thinking it!" in response out of the Weasley.

Feeling unsure of his place in the conversation Chris spoke up.

Asking "So, do I ask Pj? Or....?", in hopes of getting the other boys' attention.

"Ask"

"Don't"

The two responses came out at the same time and the two friends looked at each other questioningly.

"Wait, why can't I tell him?" Chris pondered and Harry, who was the one that was against telling the Ravenclaw stated, "We can't have a lot of people knowing about the thing that's hidden underneath Fluffy and Snape's plan"

"Wait, who's Fluffy?" Was all Chris got out of that and Harry sighed, "Fluffy's Hagrid's three headed dog"

"So the big, black and scary three headed dog is named Fluffy?!" Chris exclaimed, absolutely dumbfounded by the logic behind it.

Or really, the lack of.

"That's Hagrid for you" Ron shrugged and Harry added, "Though it's not even the first time. He had a little pet dragon living in his hut for a bit too"

"A dragon? But those are-" started Chris, but this time it was his turn to get cut off by Harry, "We know, he doesn't have Norbert anymore."

"Norbert?" Chris asked, genuinely confused, and Harry sighed, "Big, scary, three headed dog is called Fluffy yet naming a small dragon Norbert is still a surprise to you?"