Soulmate

Millard was shell-shocked. "S-soulmate?" He stuttered.

Alma nodded. "Yes, child. You are Saphira Chara Shadewing's soulmate. Now go pack your things and tell everyone else to do so as well. Don't tell Saphira what I've told you. Keep it to yourself for now." 

Mill sprinted from the room. "Everyone pack your things! We're leaving! We can live outside the loop!" 

____________________________________________

An hour and a half later, everyone had their things and were waiting by the loop enterance. The demigods had their things ready, as they were going to accompany the peculiars to their new home and help them get situated. Horace had one large bag filled with his things. Olive had her small backpack filled with her dresses and tiaras. Enoch had a black backpack with his things. Millard had a small suitcase with his things and was standing beside Saphira who had a pink and blue backpack with her stuff.

"Hey, you okay?" Mill asked his girlfriend.

She nodded slowly. "This is all.....so new for me. First I get kidnapped, then my Ymbryne dies, then I learn my friends are alive, then I get with you, then I get new dragon forms, what does it all mean?"

"Should I tell her?" He thought.

"Tell me what?" Saph said aloud.

Mill looked over at her, then remembered the mind reading. "Darned mind reading! Fine, I can't keep secrets from you anyway. I'm going to think it because Miss P. will kill me if she learns I told you. Don't even hint to her I told you. You have found your soulmate, that's why you have gotten new dragon forms. You started reading the mind of your person as soon as you met them. Can you guess who it is?"

Saphira's breath hitched in her throat. "It's.....you."

_________________________________

As the journey began in the future time of the magnificent 2017, Millard found that the demigods Mist exists. Nobody looked at him oddly, even though he was dressed and walking down the street. They made it to the thing called an airport when Percy drew the line.

"Oh, no. Absolutely not. I am not riding in another plane." He said. "I'll just call my Pegasus. He'll give me a lift."

Olive looked over at him happily. "You have a Pegasus? What's it's name?"

Percy smiled at the little girl. "His names Blackjack. He is big on donuts and will use a bit of profanity when talking to me. You should hear Nicos sisters horse Arion. Oh, gods can that thing swear! I've heard him say crap, heck, fu-" 

"All right, mister Jackson, that's enough. We don't need the little ones repeating that. Besides, it might give Horace more nightmares. So, you are taking your flying horse, is that correct?" Miss Peregrine said, cutting of Percy's string of profanity.

He nodded. "Nico and Will should survive flying, and I'm taking Annabeth. Leo will be flying as well as Frank. Hazel will ride her naughty horse."

Olive looked up at him. "Can I ride Blackjack too? Please?"

"No, sorry. Maybe when we get where we're going, I'll take you for a quick flight. If it's okay with your headmistress." Percy said to her.

____________________________

When they landed, all the peculiar children raced off the plane to stretch their legs.

"Woof! That was long! Wait, where are we now?" Jacob asked.

Millard thought for a second. "We're in Thessaloniki, Greece. I guess this is our new home."

Percy looked a bit weak. "Guys, don't mind me. I've just had some issues down in Rome. As long as we stay away from there, me and my friends should be good."

Miss Peregrine nodded. "Yes, Chiron told me about that. You, Annabeth, and Nico had some especially rough times. Now, come all of you. We have a nice big house an hour from here. We're going to walk, as it's an hour by walking, not by automobile."

All the people fell into lines of two. Miss P. and Hugh in the front, (Hugh had no one to walk with, poor guy) Horace and Enoch walked behind them, Annabeth and Percy, Olive and Blackjack (she couldn't resist the Pegasus, so it decided to giver her a ride), Millard and Saphira, Jake and Emma, the brothers Joel-and-Peter and Peter-and-Joel, Leo and Hazel, Nico and Will, and finally came Arion and Frank.

There were separate conversations going on between each pairing of demigod and peculiar. Hugh was talking to the headmistress about Fiona, Horace was describing a particularly odd dream he had the night before to Enoch, Annabeth was talking about her new plans for Olympus, Olive was stroking Blackjacks mane and telling him how pretty he was. Jake was talking about a trip he wanted to go on while he lived here, and the brothers weren't talking, as usual. Leo was telling a lame joke to Hazel and she didn't even crack up. Will was telling Nico not to do anything Underworldy any time soon and Frank was looking extremely scared of the horse.

"So....soulmates huh?" Saphira said, trying to start a conversation.

Millard nodded. "Yeah, I guess so. What do we do? We're only sixteen!"

Percy looked back at the couple. "Hey....you weren't talking about what I think you were talking about, were you?"

"Oh my Bird! No! You need to get a life Percy!" Saph shouted

He snickered and went back to listening to his girlfriend, after he got a smack to the back of the head. "Ow!" He shouted, rubbing the back of his head.

"Hmmf. Serves him right for being crazy." Saphira snorted.

Millard put an invisible hand on her shoulder. "What should we do? We're apparently soulmates. And I think I know what Percy overheard. He heard 'What do we do? We're only sixteen!'. He needs to get a life."

She shrugged. "I don't know what we should do. Maybe see what happens in a couple years and take things from there."

"Hey, can you turn into a dragon? My feet hurt, and we could fly over the city and look around." Mill asked politely.

Saph rolled her eyes but did it anyway. She didn't turn into anything she had been before. She turned into a......

Millard jumped back in surprise

Millard jumped back in surprise. "Whoa! Those things are one of my favorites! Saphira, if you wouldn't mind....." He said, hinting that she should bend down for him to climb aboard.

Saphira obliged and the invisible climbed in her back.

 ~~~<~~~>~~~<~~~>~~~<~~~>~~~<~~~>~~~<~~~>~~~<~~~

Hello everyone! 

If you've stuck with me this far, I've decided to give you all a name. You will be my Dragons. Yes, that's what I'm going to call you all. Let's try this exit again.

Hello Dragons!

Yeah, that's much better. Now, I don't have much news for you except the fact that this is the chapter for the week! 

Have a wonderful night and stay peculiar!