Chapter 32

Bennett was in Lillah's room doing research of the history of Natasha Som & Dennis Lai story, on his laptop, but frustratedly couldn't find any info on him. Then he heard the door open & someone was talking super loudly. It was Lillah & a drunkin Cindy accompany by a friend who was helping Cindy to her room. Where they just gotten back from Melodie's place. "Wow guess U guys had a good time at Melodie's I'm guessing she spike ur drinks again ?", Bennett asked joking. "No it's just Cindy, I didn't even drink tonight", I said. Then we both hear Cindy yelling & slurring from her room. "I better go & check on her", I said to him. He just started laughing. After that I went back into my room wash up & change in the bathroom. When I got out of the bathroom Bennett was still on his laptop. "Whatcha doing ?" I asked him. "Doing new research for my movie role", he replied. He then turn around towards me & smile. "I like your shirt (I like my men tall, dark, & #Batman ) I thought your favorite male #superhero was #Superman ? ", he said. "Oh no it's still Man of Steel, but this was the only shirt available at the time", I smiled. "Yeah I know U can't resist those sexy buns & muscles. Also that red outer underwear", he said teasing me. "Actually it's his cape that does it for me," I said sarcastically. "Well let U go back to your research I'm gonna try & get some sleep", I then said. Fews hours later into the night Bennett was still researching for the story. Then he hear Lillah gasp while sleeping, he went to check on her worrying now. She started talking in her sleeping. "Please don't go Dennis stay with me I'm here with U. I love you", it's what she saids. Bennett was now speechless as he was watching over her closely.