Chapter 11

Meanwhile the group is having their dinner party, something else is happening across town in a gated secluded mansion. A man is running downstairs holding a file folder he goes to the main room where he hands the file folder to none other than Joseph Jin Ang (Bennett's father & a well known criminal.) While drinking his whiskey, he goes through the file folder where it's a bunch pics of Bennett as the #MidnightNinja fighting crime. "So it's true then, my son is this vigilante superhero, "he said. "Heard that he's really good at it,"Freddie Tan Yung said coming in the room. (He's Tom half-uncle, & works for Joseph Jin Ang ). Joseph then goes through the last few pics, & they were pics of him & Lillah together. One at the party where they 1st met, & the other one was them kissing at the pier on a summer night. "Oh my son even has a pretty little damsel too", Joseph said looking closely at the pics. "She's beautiful, there something I don't know innocent or angelic about her, can't picture someone like that hanging around someone like Bennett u know", Freddie said looking at the pics too. "Well u wanna something about her, she's Dao Moonsawat's daughter,"the other guy said. "Wait no kidding the one he trained ?"Joseph began to wonder. "If thats true, then she skilled despite being in that wheelchair, "Freddie added. "So my own son decided to team up with my ultimate enemy & date his daughter too," Joseph said. (He begins to laugh evilly) "Oh let the games begin. Fellas we got a lot of work to c'mon ", Joseph said in a demanding way. The three of them left the main room, & the scene ends with his glass of whiskey & a gun on the table.