Chapter 38

I was feeling surprised to see Bennett at the party. I thought he had a busy schedule in #LA with the #FashionWeek Event. "Bennett what are you doing here ?", I asked. "Well Jackson here went & come & got me, he told me about everything already so I had come here & see you", Bennett said smiling at me. "I actually had to dragged & manipulate him just a bit to convince him to come back", Jackson said jokingly. "Thats not how it all exactly went down though", Bennett said smirking. "Whatever man I brought you back didn't I", Jackson said sarcastically. "I will leave you two alone now", he then said leaving. "So I'm here for only a couple of hours I have to get back to LA before the sunrise is out, my staff doesn't know I left, & here I got U something at one the events", he explained to me & swung a gift bag behind his & pull out a light weight black trench coat. "I got it in your size, I hope you like it", he said. "Thank you, but I told U, U didn't have to get me anything, I said. "Yeah well I wanted too, after all we've been through a lot this past year together & I wanna show you my appreciation towards you  &, how much I adore you, & it just more that Lilliah. I've been wanting to tell U for a while now that.....I 'am in love with you. Look I don't know how U actually feel about me, but I wanted to let you how I truly feel about you. You're absolutely an amazing person. I'm I glad I got to know you", he told me, now touching the side of my face softly with big long hands. I was now speechless my mind was staggering. I was about to say the same thing until Melodie came rushing in towards us. "Guys we gotta go to the agency we found something new on your Joseph (Bennett's father) c'mon !", she urgently said. We both soon follow her.