Chapter 21

The next day we were all at the compound getting ready for our usual training session. Earlier in the morning Bennett & Cindy suggested that I should just stay home & rest after what I went through the other day, but I decided to go, just to see if that (asshole) was there or not. To show him I wasn't afraid of him, but to my knowledge he didn't show up. Jackson was giving his usual prep talk before we started to train, & at the same time I start to feel a daze & flashbacks of what happened to me appear in mind. "Lilliah, Lililah are u alright ? U looked like u were about to faint," Jackson said coming close to me & sounding worry. "I'm sorry I thought I could,but I can't ", I said in a panic & I turn on my wheelchair & drove myself quickly outta the compound. "Lilliah Lilliah !", Jackson called out. Then Jackson, RC, Melodie started running after her. Daniel notice & follow them too. From the upstairs at the gun training session Bennett realize whats going on & quickly ran down & went outside of the compound where he stood by Daniel. Lilliah left with Melodie & RC while Jackson went back by them. "Whats going with my sister ? !", Daniel asked immediately. "I sent her home she didn't looked good. She didn't tell u guys anything?", Jackson asked concerned. "She wasn't feeling well yesterday. I told her not to come, but she insisted on to", Bennett answered. "Well I'm worried about her", Jackson said & then leaving. (The next scene) I was resting on the couch trying not to think about anything but it was hard to. The flashbacks were getting so surreal for me, I literally got startle when the door open. "Sis what's going on with u ?", it was Daniel & Bennett coming in. "Tom told me that u weren't feeling well last night, but I know there's more to it", he said getting irritated. At that point I just looked down. "Sweetie maybe u should tell him", Bennett said in a soft voice. "Wait he knows!", Daniel said getting frustrated now. "Cindy knows too", I said quitetly. "But your own brother doesn't know !", Daniel still frustrated. I then decide to take off my sweater & show him my cuts on my shoulder.