Chapter 29 : (Alternate Version)

"Yes we all know how U feel babe,", Melodie said to me. "Think of it this way cousin, his ass probably needs you more than you'll ever need him", Cindy added. "Yeah that's too bad ......he doe have an nice ass though", Melodie randomly joke. "Yeah he sure does ," Serri also said jokingly. "U would think all the martial arts & crime fighting he does he would have star in a move #Nightwing' ",Cindy said. "True", Serri started laughing. I started laughing too. "How did this conversation become about an ass", I said. "Well to make you feel better I guess & it work", Melodie said smiling. "Thank you guys you're all best", I said back smiling. "Well in all seriousness I think he wants around U is because U keep him grounded ", Cindy said. "Yeah & people like him should be grounded or at try to be at least humble you know boo", Serri added to Cindy's point. Melodie agreed with them too. Meanwhile over on the set Bennett is on lunch break hanging out with Tom & his co-stars having a good time. One of his co-stars ask about Lillah & why she hasn't been visiting the set Bennett reply that she's was busy doing her own thing. "She's really cute", his co-star said & then also said "It's too bad she's in a wheelchair". After that comment something rattle Bennett inside of him. "Why would say that ! Just bc she's in a wheelchair she can't be 100% attractive your eyes. She's also her own person & an amazing human being. It's not cool to judge someone on their disability U don't their story !"Bennett said getting fire up, but then quickly calm down. "Geez I'm sorry man", his co-star said quietly & in shock.