CHAPTER 12

You would have never thought that you would come this far with Harry. You thought that after he read your diary, he'd leave you for good. You thought that you wouldn't give him a second chance after he cheated on you with Nadine.

You would have never thought that you would get married to Harry. Never thought that he'd propose to you on your fifth year anniversary.

Today was yours and Harry's fifth year anniversary and you guys decided to walk around the city for the day. Nothing too big.

Harry reached down and grabbed your hands in his, intertwining them. You smiled. He gently rubbed little circles over the top of your hand with his thumb. He then started swinging your hands in between you two.

"What, are you five?" You asked, giggling at the childish grin he had. "Oh my god, I'm dating a five year old. "

He shook his head and pulled your hand, tugging you into his body. You sighed and wrapped your free arm around his waist, your hands resting on his hip. "I'm not five. I'm a twenty-one- year old man, okay?"

"Mhm," you hummed, looking around you to see men and women dressed in suits and pencil skirts with a white blouse or white button up shirt. Then there were people who were wearing jeans and a t-shirt. "You can be my five year old, yeah?" You grinned.

"Nope. I'm your twenty-one year old man. " he muttered, kissing your temple.

You rolled your eyes. "Mhm, okay. "

"On a serious note," he said, running his hand through his hair. "You know that I love you, right?" He looked down at you and gave you a loving smile.

"I know that, H. " you squeezed his hand. "And I love you, so much. "

He grinned. "You make me happy, baby. M'the happiest I can be. Probably more, thanks to you. It's not your beautiful eyes, your amazing lips, and perfect face that gets to me. "He licked his bottom lip and stopped walking. "It's how you manage to make me smile without even trying so hard. It's how your voice gives me butterflies in my stomach. It's how you laugh at my stupid jokes. It's how you listen to me. It's how you get me like nobody else does. "

You had tears welling up in your eyes and a wide grin was plastered on your face. "H, stop. You're going to make me cry in public. "

He chuckled. He lifted his hands and caressed your cheeks with his thumbs. "Well, good. "

You rolled your eyes and pushed him away. "Why do you have to ruin the cute moment?" You whined. "You always ruin a cute moment. " you muttered. You huffed and crossed your arms over your chest. You started walking.

"Baby, can I ask you something?" Harry asked, who quickly caught up to you with his long lanky legs. "Would you marry me?" He asked.

You chuckled and shook your head. "Yeah, I will. " you nodded. "Now come on, I'm starving. " you reached behind you to grab Harry's arm but instead, you hit a little kid in the forehead.

You turned around and gasped. You opened your mouth to say something, but your eyes caught a glimpse of curly hair. You looked behind the kid to see Harry suppressing a laugh, kneeling down on one knee and holding a box with a beautiful, silver, shiny ring.

"Im so sorry, buddy." You said quietly to the kid, not looking at him. "Thought you were that idiot on one knee. " you muttered.

The kid turned around and shrugged. "I think he's proposing to you. " the kid grabbed my hand and tugged me towards Harry.