CHAPTER 5

You woke up with a migraine and a fit of coughing and runny nose. Not the best way to wake up to. Another way that's not best way to wake up to, is the person you love so damn much, but hate at the same time, laying practically on top of you.

You groaned and shut your eyes tight while massaging your temples. Soon, you were having a coughing fit which woke Harry up.

"Baby," he groaned. He buried his face in the crook of your neck and placed a sloppy kiss there.

"Harry, please get off of me." You said softly, yet hoarsely.

He sighed and rolled off of you like you asked. He sat up and turned his body so his feet were dangling of the bed, his back facing you.

"Harry," you started and sighed. You pushed yourself up and leaned against the headboard, feeling weak. "Why di-"

"Please," he turned around and grabbed the pillow he slept on and set it in his lap. "Just let me explain." He whispered.

You shook your head and sighed. You didn't want to hear his explanation. Whatever it was, it still won't fix the already broken relationship.

You wish you could fix this relationship, but you can't. You wish you could turn back time and not live in this moment. You knew what you had got yourself into, but you didn't think it'd go this far. You didn't think he'd break a promise that meant so much to you.

"Look," Harry cleared his throat and leaned against the headboard, leaving a gap between you two. "I'm sorry for what I did. "

"Sorry is not enough." You said quietly, playing with the shirt you were wearing. You looked up and noticed that you weren't in Harry's room. You were in Louis' room, but he wasn't there.

"I know it's not, baby," he turned his head to look at you. He sighed when you didn't look at him. He wanted you to look at him. To see how sorry he actually is.

"Please don't call me that, please. " you said.

"Okay, I'm sorry," he grabbed your hand and ran his thumb over your knuckles, trying to intertwine your fingers with his but you wouldn't let him. He sighed and just continued to run your knuckles. "I didn't know what I was doing. I was drunk. I know that's know excuse, but that's the truth. "

"You knew damn well what you were doing," you hissed. "You knew damn well who you were breaking." Your voice cracking at the end.

He knew that you knew that he knew what he was doing. He just didn't want to admit it. Yes, he was drunk, yes you guys were on a break, but he knows you. He knows that won't help.

"Okay, maybe I did, bu-"

"Why can't you stop lying to me?" You asked, finally looking at him. He chewed on his bottom lip and furrowed his brows.

"I-I don't know. " he whispered.

It was silent for awhile. No one saying anything. You didn't want to end the relationship, but you had to. You didn't have to, but you wanted to. You didn't want to stay with him anymore. You don't know if he would do it again. You know he's not the type to do the same mistake twice.

"So is this it?" He asked, voice cracking. You looked at him and your heart nearly broke. Tears welled up in his eyes and his bottom lip quivered.

You grabbed his hand and intertwined your fingers with his and gave it a gentle squeeze. "Yeah, I guess." You whispered.

He nodded and squeezed his eyes shut. You sighed and crawled towards him and climbed on his lap and wrapped your arms around him. One hand on playing with his curls, while the other was holding his hand. He wrapped his arm around your waist and buried his face in the crook of your neck, tears streaming down his cheeks and landing in your shoulder.