CHAPTER 1

You were tired. You were tired of him ignoring you. You were tired of him not talking to you. You were tired of not being able to sleep. You just wanted everything to go back to the way it was before the fight even started.

You sighed and rubbed your eyes before walking up the steps to your guys' shared bedroom. You pouted when you saw the spot next to yours on the bed was empty. Well, not empty since your guys' dog, minx, was there. But, to you, it was still empty.

After every fight, you knew Harry would go to his moms. He wouldn't go to a bar. He wouldn't go to Louis' flat. Or any of the boys' flat. His mom would always come over to talk to you after the fights, but today was different. She didn't come at all. You were confused, but glad that you got time to yourself.

You stripped out of your clothes and threw on Harry's Forrest green obsession sweater, leaving you with your underwear under it, stopping mid-thigh.

You turned off the lights and climbed into bed, cuddling with his pillow since he wasn't here to cuddle with you.

But you couldn't sleep. You can't sleep without him by your side and it's killing you. Little did you know, it was killing him to. He had a permanent frown on his face, snuggling closer to his mom, who was running her fingers through his hair.

Anne's heart broke when she saw her baby boy sobbing on her couch when she got home from work. She dropped everything that was in her hands and wrapped her arms around Harry, rubbing his back while whispering to him that everything will be alright. Even she didn't know what happened.

You groaned and got out of bed. You put on your shoes and patted minx head and down the stairs you went. You grabbed your keys and slammed the door shut, making sure it was locked. You got into your car and drove to Anne's house. Which was a ten minute drive.

Harry wanted to move out of his moms house, but didn't want to move too far from her and his sister, Gemma.

You parked your car next to Harry's Range Rover and knocked on the door. It was only eight fifty-three so you didn't think they were asleep.

Anna shut Harry's childhood bedroom door shut and quietly walked down the steps and opened the door to see you wrapped up in your own arms, trying to want yourself up.

She pulled you in and shut the door. She sent you a small, soft, sad smile and told you to take a seat on the couch while she made you tea.

When she came back, she sat down next to you and handed you the warm cup filled with tea.

"I don't want to know what happened," she started shaking her head. "But, you guys need to fix this. I have never seen Harry cry so much in my life. It hurt me, love," she said, putting a hand on your knee. "It hurts me to see the both of you not talking to each other. "

"Is he upstairs?" You asked quietly, looking down at your tea.

"Yes he is. He's sleeping. Just be quiet when you get up there. " she smiled and stood up. You looked up and sent her a small smile that didn't reach ear to ear. She kissed your forehead and told you goodnight.

You stood up and walked to the kitchen to set down the cup of tea before you made your way up the stairs and into Harry's old room.

You saw him laying on his stomach, his head resting on top of his arms that were linked together. You could hear the soft snores slipping from his pouted mouth.

You closed the door quietly behind you and tiptoed towards the bed. You slowly climbed on, not wanting to wake him up. You lifted up his arm and slid your head under it, making his arm wrap around your neck.