CHAPTER 3

"So what are you going to do?" Your friend, Michelle, asked you.

When you heard that Harry was seen with Nadine, you told Anne you need air and called Michelle to meet you at the coffee shop around the corner. When she got there, you told her everything.

You shrugged. "I don't know," you sighed. "I don't want to believe that he was seen with Nadine, but it's plastered on every damn magazine. "

She grabbed your hand and squeezed it once. "I think you should fly back to London and talk to him. " she spoke softly.

"No," you shook your head. "No. I can't. "

"I'll go with you if you want. I haven't seen Niall in months. " she smiled, thinking about her boyfriend.

Niall and Michelle have been dating for seven months and their relationship is perfect. Relationship goals right there. They don't fight. Yeah, it may sound too perfect, but you'd kill to have a relationship like that.

You love Harry. Of course you do, but it's hard when all the girls are chasing him and he's around models. Michelle doesn't have to worry about that.

"So what do you say?" She asked you.

You sighed and smiled and rolled your eyes. "Fine. I guess," you stood up and

threw away your coffee. "But, I don't think we'll be able to fix this. I think this is the end. " you mumbled sadly.

Michelle stood up and threw her cup away Velcro wrapping an arm around your shoulder. "Don't say that. You guys will get through this. I mean, I can't promise you that, but I can promise you that Harry will never leave you. That boy loves you too much to leave you. "

You grinned and walked out of the coffee shop. "Since I have not unpacked yet, let's go to your house so you can pack then we'll go to London. " you said.

Michelle's nodded and squeezed your shoulder. "You guys will be okay. " she said assuringly.

Will you guys be okay? Was he just out with a friend? Harry told you that he is not one to cheat, but that's kind of hard to believe right now. You want to believe that it wasn't real, that there's nothing going on between them, but it's hard to when they are so close to each, like hands almost touching each other's.

It hurts you, a lot. It may not be the same reason, but now you know how Harry felt like when you told him that you hated him. At least, you think you know how he felt.

••••

"Alright baby, be safe, yeah?" Your mom said, her hands cradling your cheeks.

You rolled your eyes and nodded. "Yes, mom. We'll be fine. "

"Don't worry Y/M/N, I'll take care of her. " Michelle chimed in. Your mom nodded and kissed your forehead before hugging Michelle goodbye and kissing her on the forehead too.

"Alright darlings, have fun. " she waved and turned around to leave the airport.

Anne decided to stay with your mom for awhile, catch up with her. Anne told you that se was happy for what you are going to do. She could tell that you were nervous so she told you everything will turn out fine.

"Alright, you ready to go?" Michelle asked, raising an eyebrow. You took in a deep breath and nodded.

"Yep. Let's do this, poop." You looped an arm around one of hers and started walking towards your guys' gate.

She chuckled. "So, I texted Niall and he said that he'll pick us up. "

You just nodded and gave the last your ticket.