CHAPTER 4

You got off of Harry's lap and moved away from Harry when he tried to reach you.

"Little bug, let me explain, okay? Don't run off making conclusion like you usually do. " Harry said slowly. You scoffed and walked past Harry and past Nadine and towards the door.

"No. No, no, no," Harry ran towards you and then in front of you and stood in front of the door while Nadine just stayed quiet, standing in the middle of the room awkwardly.

"Harry, move," you said through gritted teeth.

You knew something happened between the two of them, you just didn't believe it until now. You wanted to cry, scream, hit, run away, but you couldn't. Not in front of both of them.

"No," he said sternly. "Please, just sit down and let me tell you why she's here." He begged.

You sighed, but turned around and sat down in a chair that was in the corner of the room. Harry sat down on the edge of the bed and looked at Nadine who was looking at you.

You raised an eyebrow. "Well, you are just going to stare at me or sit down?" You snapped.

She sat down a few inches away from Harry. Harry noticed and scooted away from her then looked at you.

You crossed your legs and propped your elbow on your knee then tested your chin on your palm.

Harry cleared his throat then looked down at his lap. "Like I told you, I was drunk at a bar, she was there and brought me here," he said, rubbing his palms on his jeans. A nervous habit he has.

You heard Nadine scoff. You looked at her and saw her glaring at Harry. "Nadine, what actually happened?" You asked.

"Baby, that's all that hap-" Harry started, but you raised your hand, signaling him to stop talking.

"We had sex. " she said, bluntly.

Your heart dropped to the pit of your stomach. You felt sick. You wanted to throw up. You wanted to run away and never turn back. You were hurt. Everything hurt. You felt your heart breaking.

He did what he promised he would never do; cheated.

"What?" You whispered.

Harry stood up and quickly walked towards you only for you to stand up and move away from you.

"Baby, please," he begged.

You shook your head and closed your eyes. "You said- you said that nothing happened," you mumbled. "You promised me that nothing happened, Harry!" You yelled.

You picked up your bags and suit are and opened the door.

"No, please," Harry was right behind you. You walked out and walked towards the room you saw Michelle walk in. "Baby," his voice cracked at the end.

You lifted your hand and knocked on the door. Harry grabbed your wrist but you pulled away from him.

"Don't touch me," you spat out.

The door opened and you saw Michelle and Niall behind her. You were about to walk in, but Harry grabbed your arm.

"I said don't touch me!" You pried his hand off of your arm and took a step towards Michelle. "Don't touch me," you cried.

"Don't do this, please," you turned around and looked at him. Tears were streaming down his face. You wanted to hug him and tell him everything will be okay, but he did this.

"Leave," you whispered. You turned back around and walked past Michelle. Niall opened his arms and you immediately walked into his arms.

"We wer-"