CHAPTER 2

When Harry said he needed a break, you didn't think he meant a three month break. You just thought he meant like two weeks, maybe a couple of days even.

Three months without seeing him. Three months without kissing him. Three months without holding his hands. Three months without talking to him. Three months with him.

You were sad.

Right now, you're at the airport, ready to go back home. You told the boys and they decided to take you to the airport. You told them that they didn't have to, but they insisted.

"Are you sure you want to leave?" Louis asked you. You were really close with Louis. Harry may have been your friend before you met the boys, before he went on the X-factor, but Louis was like a brother to you. All of the boys were like a brother to you, but Louis has been there for you since Harry introduced you to him.

You nodded. "I think I need to get away from here, ya know?" You said, shrugging.

He nodded. "I understand, I guess. " he said. You smiled and leaned your head on your shoulder.

"Does Anyone else know you're leaving?" Liam asked, leaning against the wall in the small room you guys were in.

You shook your head. "No. " you sighed. "He won't answer any of my calls. " you mumbled. "Do you guys.." You started, but stopped yourself. You shook your head and sighed.

"What is it?" Niall asked.

You looked up and looked at all the boys. "Has he, you know.." You trailed off, hoping that they'd catch up.

"Moved on?" Niall finished. You nodded.

Louis chuckled. "Please, that boy hasn't stopped crying. "

"Louis." Liam scoffed.

Louis shrugged. "What? It's true," he mumbled.

"But, it's been three months, guys. I just feel like he's moved on. Like he forgot about me, about us. "

Niall opened his mouth to talk but the lady in the intercom called for your flight.
You stood up and sighed. "Well, this is it, boys. "

They stood up and wrapped their arms around you, making it a group hug.

"Don't go," Niall mumbled, the two other boys nodding their heads.

"I have to."

"You don't have to," Liam said once you guys separated. "You want to. "

You pushed his shoulder light and smiled. "Shut up, Li."

You took in a deep breath and nodded. "I'll call you guys when I land. "

They all nodded and hugged you one last time before you turned around and walked in the gates.

You're actually doing it. You're leaving your life behind. You're leaving the boys. You're leaving uni. You're leaving minx. You're leaving your heart here in London where it belongs. You're leaving Harry, the man who has your heart in his hands. You're leaving everything.

•••••

He missed you. He missed you so much, that it kills him. He didn't want to take a break. He just thought it was the right thing to do, though. He needed time to think. But, he didn't think it'd take him three months to think. He doesn't know why it's been three months. He just can't forgive you yet and he doesn't know why.