CHAPTER 11

Wh-what?" You stuttered. You tried to get of the couch, but that made you and Harry fall down to the ground. You being on top of him.

"You heard me, love. " he whispered.

You shook your head and sat up, hands on Harry's chest. "Since when?"

He sighed and sat up as well. He ran a hand through his hair before answering. "A couple weeks ago," he mumbled.

You scoffed and got off of him. "You remembered everything and you watched me break down and didn't even felt bad?" You spat.

He stood up and shook his head. "I just- I didn't know how to tell you, or the boys. "

"A simple, 'hey guys, guess what I remember you!' It's not that hard. "

He sighed and took a step towards you, but you shook your head. "Baby, listen to me. I was plan-"

"No," you cut him of sharply. "You remembered me, our three, no four, year relationship and you still went out with another girl?"

"I broke up with her!" He shouted. "And we were done. " he said, pointing between the two of you. "You broke up with me before the accident. "

"God dammit, Harold." You hissed.

"What?" He said, brows furrowed in confusion.

"I hate you," you nodded. "I hate you. You just- you are-," you took a deep breath. "See! I can't even form a damn sentence. Fuck!"

You saw an amused smile gracing his lips. He walked up to you and wrapped his arms around your waist. "We were four years old when we met. You fell of the monkey bars and I took you to the nurses office. We became friends after that day," he smiled. Tears welled up in your eyes. He licked his lips before continuing, "the guest room. "

"What about the guest room?" You whispered, brows furrowing in confusion.

"That's where I asked you to be my girlfriend," he grinned. "The scar on your left hip," he lifted your shirt a little and rubbed over the scar you have there. "I accidentally cut you there with a knife," he chuckled.

"Kind of my fault for scaring you like that," you shrugged, remembering that day.

"I remember everything, baby. The diary," You cringed. "But I burned that thing. Hope that's okay. " he chuckled nervously.

"Oh thank you!" You breathed. "I always said I would burn it, but it never happens. " you shrugged.

"Me cheating on you with Nadine," he whispered. "You forgave me for that, but you still don't trust me."

You lifted your hands to caress his cheeks. "I trust you. Yeah, you got in an accident, and you may have not remembered me for three months, but that's okay. I know this isn't making any sense. I'm sorry. I guess-, I just-, I'm just happy you remember me. " you smiled. "I love you, Harry." You whispered.

"I love you, baby." He breathed and doesn't waste another second to put his lips on yours.

It's been way too long since you've had his addicting lips on yours up until now you didn't know how you were breathing without them pressed to yours.

He swipes his tongue at the entrance of your mouth and you grant him access as his hands fall from your face down to your waist and with that leverage he makes the both of you stand up, his lips never leaving yours. His hands travel down your hips to the outside of your thighs and taps it with his pointer finger indicating he wants you to jump which you do and his hands land on your butt to keep you from falling. He starts to slowly walk down the hallway obviously way too focused on the way your lips move on his than his feet walking properly. You realize where he's taking you when he opens the door to your shared bedroom and walks in closing the door behind you guys.