Destiny

"You don't have to go"
"I feel I have to mom, but we will see each other again before we die"
"But..."
"Let me go, it's my destiny"
I looked back at my dad Natsu Dragneel and my mom Lucy Dragneel standing in the doorway of our family guild. I've felt a calling towards a place unknown to my people for they don't dare venture that far out. I've inherited my father's fire dragon form and my mothers celestial keys and powers. Now my parents are just really strong people. We pride ourselves on our strength and our friends, but I've never fit in completely here. On the ship that will take me out far away from home I begin to feel the air, it's very clear. Like magic is not used here so I must be careful. Before exiting my room on the ship to go into a new home I look over myself again to make sure I looked fine. I was wearing my usual black vest with black shorts. I had on all my bracelets and gloves and kept away mothers celestial whip for fighting. I fidgeted with my small black flats until they fell under my command and I tore the stupid tag off. I soon was walking through the strange streets of this new land. This land seemed to consist of very poor people and some with chains around their wrists or ankles. Not knowing much about this area I began to look for a library to learn about this places history.