Chapter 23: Oblivious Accusations

Selena's Point Of View

" I'm just worried about her," Scooter said to Pattie. " I don't want her getting caught up in all this Hollywood drama."

" Well maybe you shouldn't have invited her on tour with Justin Bieber." I said bluntly.

Scooter looked at me for a moment before directing his attention back to Pattie.

" I just don't want her to get hurt," Scooter said. " I mean, she told me that a fan punched her in the neck. I saw the bruise and it looks really bad."

" Wait, she said she got punched in the neck?" I asked.

" Yeah why?"

" Who gets punched in the neck?" I asked like he was stupid.

" She said a girl tried to punch her in the face, but she moved and she ended up getting punched in the neck." Scooter enlightened.

Punched in the neck? What bull crap.

" Are you kidding me?" I said, getting up from the couch. " How oblivious can you be?"

" What?" Scooter asked.

" Oh my God." I grumbled as I stormed off of the bus.

As I looked around angrily, I saw Emma walking from behind the bus. I grabbed her arm and lifted up her hair, revealing a huge bruise on the side of her neck. I didn't say anything, I just yanked her onto to the bus and pushed her over to Scooter and Pattie.

" Emma, how'd you get that bruise?"

" I got punched." She said too innocently.

" You got punched..." I said.

I lifted her blonde hair off of her neck, exposing what Justin had left behind from yesterday.

" Does this really look like a bruise?"

Scooter and Pattie looked closely at it and I could see the worry in Emma's eyes.

" Yeah it does." Pattie said, looking at Scooter who nodded in agreement.

" Are you guys that stupid?! It's a fucking hickey!"

Everyone fell silent and Emma looked at me with wide, terrified eyes.

" It- It's just a bruise." Emma said quietly.

Everyone just stared at me without saying a word. I contorted my mouth to keep from saying anything rude. All of a sudden the door opened and Justin walked in, only increasing the tension. Emma looked at him longingly, as if he could some how save her. He tried to walk past everyone, but as he walked by I noticed a bruise about the same size as Emma's on his neck.

" Hey Justin," I said. " What's that on your neck?"

He stopped dead in his tracks and slowly put his hand over his neck. Both his and Emma's eyes grew huge.

" A bruise." He said honestly.

Justin was a tough one to crack, but I knew exactly how to break him.

" And how'd you get it?"

" Ryan tackled me when we were playing football."

" That doesn't even make sense!" I yelled. " Just admit that you two hooked up and those are hickies on your necks!"

I felt like some crazy person and by the looks everyone was giving me, they probably thought I was too.

" Selena, would you just chill? Why do you care so much?" Justin asked.

I cared because he wanted her, but he wouldn't even look at me.

He would go make out with her behind the bus, but he wouldn't even touch me unless it was for the cameras.

" You know what, screw it. I'm done," I said. " If you can't are what's going on right in front of your face, then I'm not gonna try and help you see it."

I walked off the bus and slammed the door behind me. I took a deep breath, trying to get my body to stop shaking from anger. I heard the door open and close, although I didn't turn around because I already knew who it was.

" Why?" He asked. " Why the hell did you do that?"

" Because you guys are hooking up and I'm not just gonna sit around and not say anything."

" Okay first off, we didn't hook up-"" Justin just stop, like seriously just stop," I said. " I'm not an idiot. I know what's going on."

" Well obviously you don't because that's not even true." He retorted.

" I mean really? How stupid do you think I am?"

" You know what, just stay out of my life. Stay out of my social life, stay out of my personal life, and stay out of my love life. Stay out of every aspect of my life." He said harshly before walking into the arena.

Now I wasn't just upset; I was mad as Hell. I wasn't going to let them get away with this and I was going to do whatever it took to make sure everyone knew what was really going on.