Chapter 2: Getting To Know You

Emma's Point Of View

Last night's concert was amazing! I had never been to a concert before so seeing it from backstage was even cooler. Everything about it was just truly incredible. I think the best part was just how much his fans really loved him. It was awesome to see all of them screaming and freaking out when he came onstage, although not to say I wasn't one of them. I swear he looked straight into my eyes at least 3 times that night, but it could've just been the fan girl in me wishing for something like that.

The next morning, I woke up a bit confused. It took me second to realize where I was, and a couple minutes to take in reality. I was gonna have to get used to the fact that I was now on tour with Justin Bieber. That's not something that can just soak in overnight. I got up, grabbed my suitcase, and headed to the bathroom to get ready for the day. I sorted through my clothes, trying to figure out what to wear, which was like a 20 minutes ordeal and ended up going with ( m.weheartit.com/entry/59959125/in... ).

" Well don't you look pretty." Justin said as I walked over to the table where Justin, Scooter, Pattie, and Kenny were eating breakfast.

I blushed, but looked down at my outfit and then at everyone else, who were still in their pajamas. I felt a bit stupid, but I decided to act like it didn't bother me.

" Thanks." I said with a smile.

" Want some breakfast?" Scooter asked." There's cereal in the cabinet and milk in the fridge."

I nodded and made my way over to the fridge. I pulled out the milk and set it on the counter and then had to look through 3 different cabinets before I was able to come across a box on Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I looked around through the various cupboards for a bowl and a spoon, but I couldn't find any. Justin must have noticed me struggling to locate them because he got up from the table and walked over to me.

" Need help?"

I nodded and he went to a drawer that I thought I had already checked and pulled out a small silver spoon and opened a cabinet which I thought I had checked as well and pulled out a clear glass bowl.

" Thanks." I said.

" No problem." He said before heading back to the table.

After breakfast, I decided to go outside. We had arrived at that nights venue early in the morning so we had a little time to just do whatever. As I walked around the lot where all the buses were parked, I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw Justin standing right behind me.

" Hey."

" Hi." I said.

" What are you doing?" He asked.

" Just walking around, getting some fresh air." I responded.

" Oh, well do you want me to show you around?" He asked. " Or are you one of those girls who likes to be alone? Because that's perfectly fine with me. I mean-"" Sure." I said, cutting him off. He smiled.

" Well come on."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the entrance of the arena. I felt my cheeks get hot, but luckily the feeling faded quickly.

" So, tell me about yourself," Justin said. " What should I know about you?"

I thought for a moment. I needed to make myself interesting. " Well, I'm a cheerleader, I love acting, I love country music, my favorite color is pink, I love ice cream, and I love one direction."

He laughed and his laughter faded into a sweet smile.

" Well what about you?" I asked. " What do I need to know about you?"

He smiled again. He liked to smile. I mean, I guess he had everything to smile about. He was Justin Bieber....

" Well, I"m singer." Justin said.

" Really? I didn't know that," I said sarcastically." Seriously, tell me something I don't know about you."

He laughed and thought for moment. " Well my favorite color is purple, I'm Canada, I love hockey, I love spaghetti, I speak French, and I love Beyonce."

Wow, the sad thing was I knew all of that, but I wasn't about to tell him that.

I followed Justin into the arena where the roadies were busy setting up the stage. He grabbed my arm and pulled me up the stairs to were the audience would be sitting that night.

" Where are we going?" I asked.

" You'll see."

We made our way up to the nosebleed section of the arena and at the top was a set of small metal stairs that led up to a series of balconies that dangled over the arena. It was where the roadies went to set up the lights and adjust the rigging system for the stage. Justin dragged me up the stairs and slowly led me out onto a part of the balcony that was directly over the stage. Luckily, there were no one else up there.

" Why are we up here?" I asked.

" It's somewhere I knew we could to be alone and just get to know each other."

Justin sat down on the cold metal balcony and I followed his action.

" So, tell me everything about you," He said." And I mean everything."