Chapter 17: Revealed

Justin's Point Of View

I laid in bed, reminiscing on yesterday's events. To me, it was perfect. Just me and Emma, no one else. For that short period of time, the whole world melted away and we were the only ones existing, together and happy. But, as I really thought about it, I realized something was missing; Emma never told me if she liked me or not. It's not like it was never a topic of conversation, but I was babbling on about how much I liked her that I had never stopped to ask if she liked me back. I sat up, now haunted by the idea that I could be the only one in this situation who had any sort of feelings. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and headed for the door in search of the answer to my burning question.

Emma's Point Of View

" Hey Justin," I said as he ran up to me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me behind the tour bus.

" What's wrong?" I asked, taking note of his urgent expression.

" Do you like me?"

" What?" I asked, completely caught off guard.

" Do you like me?" He repeated.

I stood there dumbfounded, not really sure what to say. I had kind of just pushed any thoughts of feelings towards Justin into the very back of my mind and filed it in a drawer with a long list of things that didn't really have answers, not wanting to come to terms with it. My thoughts were so tangled that I hadn't really been at to figure out if I liked him or not. I mean I think I did, but I wasn't sure if I liked him or I liked the fact that he was Justin Bieber and he was paying so much attention to me. I wanted to run, but I knew I wasn't going to get out of this one. I bit my lip, honestly not knowing what to say.

" Yes." I blurted out.

I almost put my hand over my mouth when I said it. My heart over ran my brain, not letting me completely plan out what I was going to say. A huge smile of relief formed on Justin's lips.

" I was scared you were going to say no."

" Why?" I asked.

" Because I like you, a lot, and if you didn't like me, then I would be chasing after nothing." He said.

" Well, I actually really like you," I said." You're so much different than I expected you to be."

" Like how?" He asked, a slight smirk playing up his smile.

" Honestly, I thought you'd be just another stuck up celebrity, but you're not. You're so sweet, and funny, and normal."

He smiled and looked up and down at me before slowly leaning in and pressing his lips against mine. I backed up slightly, my back hitting the side of the bus. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his lips slowly traveled up and away from my lips. He rested his forehead on mine, his warm breath hitting my skin. He stared at me lustfully, like he wanted more than what I just gave him.

" Hey Justin I need to talk to you about-"

I looked over and saw Selena standing there, a look of dismay and anger etched across her face. She looked at Justin then me then Justin again before storming away.

" Selena wait!" He called out, but the only response he got was the sound of the tour bus door slamming shut. He looked at me, a torn look on his face.

" Do you think she saw anything?" I asked worriedly.

" I don't know," He said, looking over at the spot where Selena once stood." But I'd better go check."

He kissed me again before chasing after Selena.