Star wars rebels : sabine wren x male reader (lemon)

Начните с самого начала

(Y/n) : oh god im sorry that....

Sabine cut you off pulling back from your neck with a hungry look pressing her hands on your shoulders to keep you down while she lowered herself placing both her legs on either side of you kissing you full on the lips. You closed your eyes grabbing her ass this time with two hands giving it a nice sqeeuze that made her moan louder into the kiss deeping it to a point there was no space between you two.

Sabine moved her tongue in your mouth wrapping it around your own licking its every side until you pushed her back in her mouth so she softly pulled back taking your tongue between her lips sucking on it then went back to kissing you letting your tongue move around in her mouth.

Sabine reached behind her to the back of her pants to pull it a little down showing a bit of her ass and her black panty then helped your hands to actually touch her without clothing ruining the fun. You groped her taking two handfull of her nice ass also pressing her against you or atleast her privat part against yours so you two were rubbing against each other.

She pulled back panting with her tongue out making a string salvia between you too.
Sabine : (y/n)..... you know i love you right ?
(Y/n) : of course
Sabine : make me a woman..... or a moaning mess whatever i want you right now !!!!

You smirked pecking her lips then her nose moving over to her ear.
(Y/n) : if that is what you wish

Sabine smirked moving back from you so she sat infront of you then turned around showing you her ass slowy pulling her pants down to show her nice legs and exposed ass now with her womanhood covered by a soaked panty. She threw the pants somewhere in the room moving to her top grabbing the end of it with two hands pulling it off making it very slow to give you a show.

Just when you could see the under side she stopped to tease you..... then she ripped it off throwing it away to show you her black bra hiding her nicely rounded breasts not to big or to small. She blushed under your stare trying to cover herself but you grabbed her arms preventing her from covering herself then you pulled her under you.
She grabbed the bottom of your shirt then pulled it off throwing it away somewhere else not caring where it landed. She moved her hands over your stomach and chest seeing that combat made you stronger not too much muscle but she could feel some in your arms.

Her fingers went over several battle scars that you got over your time as captain, she placed her lips on the largest one kissing it then started to kiss every scar she could find over your chest her warm hands on your waist. You moaned placing a finger under her chin to pull her up kissing her on the lips.

She smiled pulling your belt off then took off your pants seeing a tent under your boxers. Sabine blushed but being a brave mandorlian woman she threw you on your back grabbing your boxers in two hands ripping it off in one go freeing your 6-7 inch member right in her face.
She grabbed it in one warm hand stroking it making you moan soflty from her touch, she smirked moving faster leaving the tip open so she could give it a lick.

She looked at it with only lust licking the entire thing slowy savoring every bit of the taste knowing this migh just come under painting on her list of things she loved. She took the tip in her mouth slowy sucking on it then went down taking half of you dick in her mouth stroking what she left out.

You moaned looking how Sabine took more and more in her mouth using her hands now to rub your legs or carefully your balls also fingering herself.

You gave a smirk trusting up surprising her all she surprised you back by simply sucking on looking at you with eyes that said 'nice try'
(Y/n) : hey sabine (moan) a 180* ?

Sabine took you dick out her mouth, she smiled taking off her panty showing her soaked womanhood and her bra showing her now nude breast her nipples erect then turned around so she hovered over your face with her pussy your dick by her face. You gave her clit a lick licking around it to get a good taste then plunged your tongue inside of her without warning making her moan your name taking your dick back into her mouth.

You tongue fucked her pussy trusting your tongue deep inside of her then turned it around getting a lot of moans all yours were easy to hear too. Sabine salvia dripped down your dicks while she sucked on it increasing her speed of going up and down feeling her climax quickly approaching.

You yourself felt your climax coming too so you buried yourself inside of her licking a much as you could throwing Sabine over the edge, she cummed on your face so you quickly licked everything up to keep your face clean. Sabine took your entire dick in her mouth when she came so you reached your climax cumming right down her throath.

She pulled your dick out of her mouth licking the cum right of your dick giving it slow licks to get erect again, she kissed the tip when it stood proud again for the main event.

You crawled under the blanket lifting them up so Sabine could crawl ontop of you positing your members right at her entrance all you both only looked in each other eyes with even more lust then before.
(Y/n) : you sure ?
Sabine : i am..... i always wanted you to be my first......

She pecked your lips then dropped down taking the entire thing in one go inside of her taking her virginity in a painful way, she held back the tears leaning on your shoulder to wait for the pain to go away you rubbing her back comforting. She grabbed your shoulders pushing you down on the pillows moving up and down the pain becoming pleasure so much pleasure.

She moaned closing her eyes arching her head back so you could kiss her neck gropping her beautifull breasts in your hands, you gave a few trust making her moan your name harder moving now faster. You leaned back looking how she bounced up and down on you her tits soflty bouncing up and down with each trust.

You grabbed both her boobs in two hands sqeeuzing them making Sabine moan as loud as she could, figuring out her breast were sentive you had a great timing sqeeuzing them. You took one nipple in her mouth placing your hands in her hips, you massaged one breast in your hand while you sucked on the other using your last free hand to smack her ass making it jiggle.
Sabine : im not (moan) the only one who wanted this (gasp from a trust) for a long time am i ?

You pulled back from her left breast to move to her right repeating the process.

You pulled back pinching the nipple you sucked then lay down feeling you two end nearing so you grabbed her hips meeting her trusts with your own watching how her eyes rolled in the back of her head.
Sabine : im so close !
(Y/n) : me too.....Sabine if i...
sabijne : don't care do it inside of me i take a pill for it tomorrow or something..... just cum inside of me (y/n) !!!!

You nodded your head kissing her too pressing her and yours lips together while your dick was now hitting her womb full speed. Sabine pulled back screaming your name when her end came throwing you over the edge as well cumming right inside of her the mixed juices leaking out of her into the bed.

You fell into the pillows with a heavy breathing Sabine ontop of you all you were no different, you didn't bother pulling out even thought you were spend it felt warm inside of her.
Sabine : (pant) that was better then i imanged
(Y/n) : (pant/smiles) i love you
Sabine : love you too.... but (y/n) ?
(Y/n) : yeah ?
Sabine : you better be ready soon because when we wake up we're taking a shower together and your gonna pound my ass while my tits are squashed against the glass or wall.

You smiled doing one trust inside of her making her gasp so you could smash your lips together your tongue right into her mouth taking her ass back in your hands. She closed her eyes wrapping her arms around your neck to kiss you back knowing the love she felt would never die.