"What's popping Bhloe?"

"Nothing much boolin Uncle Jay. But anyways you got my money?" She asked titling her head to the side.

"Girl you called me for them funky ass 5 dollars from that gold fish game. I could give you that shit any day."

"Okay, run me my money now then!" She said slapping her small hands together.

I started laughing at them two as they started fussing. Chloe was just running her mouth saying nothing and scoffed when she heard the 3 beeps. I was rolling when she tried to call him back and he didn't answer.

"He probably with his girlfriend Nicki." I scrunched up my face and looked at her confused.

"How do you know?"

"Justin showed me off his instachat. I could show you." She said holding out her hands for my phone and I shook my head.

Insta chat? I chuckled because she got Instagram and snapchat mixed up. I was concerned about what she was saying so I looked on Instagram. Right when I clicked on Jays page he had a picture with Nicki Minaj.

 Right when I clicked on Jays page he had a picture with Nicki Minaj

"They're just friends boobie." I said running her head and she scoffed.

"Uh uh."

We sat in the living room cuddled up watching reruns of Bubble Guppies on Nick Jr. I wanted to watch my shows but I didn't mind watching shit with my child. As 3 o'clock hit I got up and made lunch. Chicken tenders and fries straight out the pack which she loved.

"Hello?" I answered the phone as soon as it rung.

"Can you get to the facility? A player hurt himself a few weeks ago and needs to be checked." Deandre said making me sigh.

"What about Dejare? I have Chloe and no one could take her right now." I said watching her dip tenders in ketchup.

"He's out for his sisters wedding. But can you please think of something because we really need you." He said and I blew out a breath.

"If I bring her and she sits quietly would that work?" I asked scratching my head because I was clueless as fuck.

"Whatever you think its right. Just get here." He said before he hung up.

"Fuck my life." I mumbled.

I tried to ask people if they could keep Chloe but they all had excuses. Uncle Jay was in the studio with Dad, Justin was at a party, Quincy was on a date and Lala had a dick appointment.