He smiled this time..

"Good you smiled finally.."she said ..

"Rishu ..Rishu beta .."they heard Radhaji's voice ..hearing that they went outside in corridor..

and they told her this news too..

She also didn't liked program being cancelled..but she too know Rishu's job..

"Its part of your job so what can we do ..but try to come home at time..

I know your job and habitual of your job timings too..but for Madhu everything is new ..."

"Yes Maa I know ..but what to do and i have to join today itself .."

"Than go get ready Rishu.."

Radhaji went ..

And Rk after coming in the room..started searching his phone on bed ..when he came in ,he almost threw it in bed ..but now its not visible ..

some clothes were lying there as Madhu was packing than ..so he shuffled them in order to get phone ..Madhu saw the phone lying in corner of bed but when she was about to give him..saw him with her nighty in his hands..he looked at it and than her ..Madhu felt embarrassed as she herself left it on the bed thinking whether to keep it or not coz she wasn't feeling comfortable about it..

she blamed Deepali in her mind that why she insisted and gifted her a transparent nighty..than blamed herself as what if Deepali gave her..she is the one who always try to help her ..its she herself who put it there..

she immediately gave the phone to Rk and took it from his hands ..

"Yo..your phone..R..k.."

and pretended to be more busy ..Rk noticed her expressions ..

he smiled and came near her ..and whispered in her ears..

"Don't worry..i am not going to say to wear it ..and

don't use it until you don't feel comfortable.."

he went to fresh n up..but his words made her blush hard..

Rk got ready..kissed Madhu's forhead ..said her bbye and was going out of the room when Madhu hold her hands and kissed both his palms ..she was kinda relieved from his words after what happened few min back..

"Have a great day chef.."

Rk loved her gesture..

"So sweet of you Madhu and why not "Tumhaare toh naam main hi mithas hai..i loved it what you did ..pls do it daily.."

[So sweet of you Madhu and why not"Your name itself is so sweet..i loved it what you did..pls do it daily..]

Madhu nodded in yes..

"Yes I will.."

He smiled and left ..

Rk came home late night ..Madhu slept by than ..

Though she was awake for long time but than she was feeling very sleepy ..

Rk saw his sleeping beauty and didn't wanted to disturb her ..also he was very tired too..

And next day also he have to go early morning ..he was habitual of all this routine..

He caressed Madhu's cheeks ..kissed her forhead ..and left..