Family

After the late night last night, you and Jensen had slept in, enjoying your amazing suite and all it had to offer. Ordering room service, the two of you enjoyed breakfast in bed, spending some much needed quality time together before the business of the day.

"So what's on the schedule for the day?" You asked him before biting off a bite of strawberry. 

Drinking his ridiculously small cup of coffee, Jensen thought for a moment. "I truly don't know. I've only been to the concerts on Saturday, I don't really know what goes on other wise."

Cuddling closer to his side, you ran your hand up and down his naked chest, enjoying the smoothness of his skin under your hand. "I bet you have an idea of what you would like to do."

He nodded, wrapping his arm around you. "I'd like to see the other actors at work. Stay in the background, watching the convention without being on the main stage. Spending time with you, then having dinner with the gang before the concert."

Kissing him on the lips, you stood up, ready to head into the bathroom and getting ready for the day. "Sounds like a perfect day." 

____________________________________________

Later that day you found yourself standing off to the side of a large room, full of chairs and fans as Kim and Brianna entered the stage. Jensen stood next to you, a hat on his head, his hand on your lower back and his body guard Cliff standing next to him. This was just your second panel of the day but you were already in love with the whole thing. How Rich and Rob started the day off with music and laughter, how Osric and Gil had the audience eating out of their hands, they were so cute. And now here was Kim and Briana, two amazing, strong women that many people needed as role models. 

"This is amazing." You whispered to him as Kim answered a question.

"It really is. I'm glad I got the opportunity to see this. It's always so busy when it's Sunday, that I never get to see how much love is shared with the rest of the cast." He answered.

"These conventions are amazing. How much love is  shared, how much support and compassion. I can see why people are in this family." You whispered back.

With his lips close to your ear, he answered. "So, that's the only reason? Not because of the actual show?"

"Well, that might have something to do with it too." You teased, just as the women were ushered off stage. 

Deciding to join the crew backstage, you followed Jensen around the stage as fans were milling about, ready to get autographs. "You guys were great!" You exclaimed as soon as you saw Kim and Brianna. 

Waving at Jensen, you moved off to the side with your two new friends, sitting down on the couch. You soon lost track of time as the three of you laughed and talked, quickly growing closer with each passing minute. "Jensen sure picked a good one." Kim said, patting you on the back, and you felt accepted, a part of the family.

"Thank you, but I'm still pinching myself daily that we're together." You answered, just as the door swung over, and Jared came striding into the room. 

"What did I miss?" He asked, making everyone squeal in delight. You watched with a smile on your face as everyone rushed over, giving him big hugs. 

It wasn't much longer that everyone slowly filed out of the room, getting ready for dinner before the big concert. Jensen stayed back with Jared, while you went to freshen up in your room, checking your phone as you waited in the elevator. A couple of texts from Jeannie, a check in from Pam. Even a text from your friend Tiffany, who had been on vacation for the past couple of days. Smiling, you went through them, when your phone started ringing, a strange number showing up.

Knowing you shouldn't answer it, you found yourself clicking the green button before you even realized it. "Hello?" You asked carefully, your heart rate picking up as you heard loud sounds in the background.

"Y/N, I've missed your voice." Brad said, his voice freezing you to the spot. Before the door shut, Kim came striding into the elevator, stopping when she noticed the paleness of your face, and the way your hand was tightly curled around the phone.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" She asked you, as the elevator started moving.

"Brad, why did you call?" You whispered, hating how small even the sound of his voice could make you feel.

"I called because I love you. And I can't wait for you to get back from your little trip so we can be together again." He promised, and you could feel yourself getting tenser until Kim pulled the phone out of your hand.

"Listen, I might know the whole fucking story, but whoever the hell you are, you're scaring my friend. Leave her the hell alone, before I call the cops on you." She exclaimed into the phone. Listening for another second, you watched as a scowl crossed her face. "You son of a bitch. If I was there, you wouldn't be standing. You'd be holding your balls in your hand, if you even have a pair." With that, she hung up the phone call, before turning and looking at you.

"Oh honey." She whispered, pulling you into her arms. "Let's get you into my room, then we can call Jensen."

Shaking your head, you forced the panic away. You didn't want to become that person again. The type of person who folded under pressure, that let something as simple as his voice get to you. "I'll be okay." You promised her.

"Why don't I wait with you. Please? For me?" She asked, and you nodded. Opening your hotel room, you stepped inside, taking a deep breath. Settling down on the small couch in the room, Kim followed along, looking closely at you. 

"I'm fine. I'm not going to let that man get to me again." You told her, the words sinking in, letting you know it was true. You had thought at one point you had been over being afraid of him, but after he had messed with your relationship with Jensen, the nagging thoughts had returned. But you were done with it. You were strong, stronger than you had ever been, and you had an amazing support system that would be there for you.