Complications

"Brad?" You whispered, ready to head back into your trailer and lock the door. Maybe if you did, and closed your eyes he would be gone. It would be one big bad dream. Closing your eyes for a second, you opened them, frustrated and scared to see Brad still on the step. He was looking up at you, a bouquet of flowers in his hands. He hadn't changed much in the year since you had last seen him. His dark brown, almost black hair, was cut extremely short, his face still a creamy tan with chiseled jaw bones. His dark brown eyes stared up at you, studying you closely. His wide shoulders were encased in a gray long sleeved henley, and he looked exactly the same. And it scared you. "What are you doing here?"

"I had to see you." He said, his voice still the same, sandpaper gruff voice you remembered. The voice that still occasionally haunted your dreams. "It's been too long."

"Not long enough." You answered, shrinking back from his outstretched hand. He noticed, his brown eyes darkening enough that they almost looked black.

"Y/N, is that anyway to treat your fiancee?" He asked you, his hand clenching into a fist.

"You aren't my fiancee. You haven't been for over a year now." You argued, as memories flashed back in your mind. Of being extremely happy with him, of your relationship moving at a speed even Tiffany had warned you about. But things had soon changed, Brad had changed, and you couldn't find your way out of your own hell. But then, Tiffany and her husband had come to the rescue, helping you lock Brad up before he could do anymore damage. And now here he was. And you felt your old self coming back. The one that would bend to his whim, and do whatever he wanted, just so he wouldn't hurt you again. 

"But baby, don't you see how much I need you. Please, can we just go somewhere and talk?" He pleaded, just as you heard voices from behind you telling you that Jeannie was done with her last extra.

"Fine. But for ten minutes. That's it." You warned, and he nodded, wrapping his arm around your waist, pulling you close to him. You shivered to the touch, but you didn't want to pull away and anger him too much. You weren't sure how he would react. So you led him to the food tent, hoping you could talk, and then have him kicked out.

Jensen's P.O.V.

I took Jared's advice, skipping the coffee line but still heading over to Y/N's trailer. Even if it was just enough time to say hi, to see her give me that warm, inviting smile of hers, that would be enough. I rounded the corner of the studio, a smile on my face just thinking about her when I stopped dead in my tracks. I could see the trailer from here, and I saw Y/N standing on the steps talking to a man. 

I almost rushed over right away, pushing myself into the conversation, letting the man know she was taken. I hadn't seen him around before, but he had a huge bouquet of flowers in his hands, and he was talking animatedly to Y/N.

The distance was far enough away I couldn't hear their conversation, or see the emotions on their face. But I watched as he reached towards her, as a lover would do, and I immediately thought back to Danneel, and how she played me. Was Y/N playing me too, with this man? Torturing myself some more, I watched as she gestured widely, before letting him guide her down the steps. My heart pounding, I saw the man put his arm around her as they made their way towards the food tents, and I wanted to go over and pound him into a pulp. Instead, I took a step back, heading straight for Jared's trailer, not knowing what else to do.

Jared was on the phone, probably talking to Gen, but as soon as he saw the look on my face he hung up. "Hey Ackles, what's up?"

"I sure know how to pick them, don't I?" I blurted out, landing on his couch with a plop. Placing my head in my hands, I gave myself a moment to feel sorry for myself, knowing that I would soon be facing her.

"What the hell do you mean?" Jared asked, pulling a chair over and sitting next to me. 

I looked up at my friend, grateful for how many times he had been there for me. "You know, I don't deserve a friend like you. You've always been there for me, even through all the crap I've had to deal with."

"Alright Jensen, you're starting to scare me. How about you explain what's going on?" He insisted. 

"I saw her, Y/N. And she was with a man who seemed really friendly. Probably a boyfriend from her previous town, and just has me on the side. Or maybe she was just using me since I'm an actor." I said, the thought frustrating me.

"Did you talk to her about it?" Jared asked me, and I shook my head. I know I should probably talk to her, get her side of the story before I made an assumption, but after Danneel it was hard. 

"No. Maybe when we get make up. But Jar, I don't know what to do." I said, pleading with my friend to help me out.

"How about I pull Jeannie out, give you a chance to talk to her alone. That way you can hear her side of the story before you make a fool out of yourself. Because think. I don't see Y/N doing anything like that. She's too sweet, too genuine."

Your P.O.V. 

Feeling as if your body might shatter at any moment with how tense you were, you guided Brad to the food tent. You wanted nothing more than to be as far away from him as possible. And according to your restraining order that hadn't expired yet, he wasn't supposed to be anywhere near you. With a press of your fingers, you could have him taken from the property and back in jail. 

But there was too much history between the two of you, and you figured you at least could talk to him, in full view of people. Where he couldn't do anything. Pouring both of you a coffee, you placed it down in front of him, before sitting across from him. Moving to take a drink, you noticed your hands were shaking, and you cussed at yourself for being so easily manipulated. And he hadn't even really talked to you that much. 

"What do you want?" You asked him, watching his hands carefully. Hands that had done their fair share of damage to you. Hands that made you flinch every time they moved, hands that have had your blood on them multiple times. 

"I want to beg for your forgiveness. I know I don't deserve it, but I love you. And I will do anything to get you back." He pleaded with you, his brown eyes boring into yours.

You took a fortifying drink of coffee. "You know it's over. It was over the moment you put me in that hospital bed. And you shouldn't be anywhere near me." You told him, proud at how calm your voice was staying.

He reached over the table to hold your hand, and you snapped it back, reeling back in your chair. It was too much movement, too fast. Within moments, he had you back to your scared self, a person you weren't proud of. "Baby, I was in a horrible spot. You know that. Please, let me make it up to you. At least take you to dinner to show you've I've changed." 

You stood up, done with the conversation. "Brad, what was between us is over. There will never be another chance. I'm happy here, and I don't need you back in my life. Now please leave, and never bother me again, or I will call the cops." You told him, before marching out of the tent, straight over to the closest security guard. With your entire body on edge, you explained the problem, asking for Brad to be escorted off the property, but not to call the cops. He nodded, making you promise to be careful, before moving into the tent. 

With weak knees, you made your way back to your trailer, knowing you were running late for Jared and Jensen, and it was too busy of a day for that. Standing at the door, you took a deep breath, knowing how pale and upset you probably looked. 

After a couple of moments, feeling more composed, you opened the door, to see Jeannie gone, and Jensen standing inside, a hardened look on his face.

**Yes, I'm a horrible person, and I left it on another cliffhanger. But I do love all of my readers, I promise!!**