"Esmerelda? Do you feel it?"

A deep voice that I have very much recognized, whispered in my ear. Turning my head quickly to the left, I felt my eyes widen.

"James?"

It was Everton. He wore the crown. The royal colors. The jewels. A large smile was plastered on his face. "Esmerelda, this is what will become of us in due time," he said as I felt his lips gently press onto my forehead.

"Yes, of course James."

"Wake up, Esmerelda. I am speaking to you through dreams. I am in your head...you will remember these words when you awaken," he said while pulling me up from the throne.

He guided my eyes to a man in the center of the throne room. Darkness...

I did not have the luxury to see his face. A large dark cloak outlined in the purest of crimson adorned his body. Black mist emitted from his cloak, reaching out across the white tiles and slowly evaporating before meeting our feet.

"Time is up human."
****

"Esmerelda wake up!"

My eyes snapped open. I was met with glowing eyes. Strong facial features. Worry lines. "S-Sirus get off," I gasped slowly trying to adjust to my surroundings.

He moved a bit and let me sit up. My skin was slick with sweat. And my body felt as if it were drained. "What is wrong with you? Why were you swearing so much?" Sirus was asking so many questions, the words from my dream word bellowing in my head. All to much to for me.

"S-stop! Stop speaking," I said as I placed my hands over my ears. "Please, just give me a moment."

A dream. A dream that did not feel like a dream. It felt real...in an odd sense. My body ached more than usual. All of my senses seemed extremely sensitive. "Esmerelda you need to tell me exactly what is wrong with you."

I stated at Sirus in confusion . "What do you mean, what is wrong? I was sleep and you awaken me by yelling and scaring me," I explained to him.

"You were shaking and sweating. Nonstop for the past three hours, Esmerelda," he explained to me. "I tried to wrap the blanket around you, my body. Nothing worked. Then you just stop all of the sudden and wake up," he snapped at me as I sighed loudly, running my hands through my damp hair.

"I suppose it was just a bad dream...I do not know," I shrugged watching him assess my body closely. "What?"

"Is your stomach well?"

My hands quickly went to my raised bump. "Yes...it is fine."

What was happening...it was a dream was it not? My dreams were getting odder and odder. "I am meeting with Rowan and some of our warriors for the rest of the day. I will not be around much. If you need me call for a guard and they will fetch me. Stay in the castle," he warned me as I nodded my head slowly.

He leaned in to kiss me. I don't know what came over me, but as his warm lips moved over my own, a sigh of relief left my lips. My body began to relax as his hand sunk into my hair, keeping me in place.