5- ...BIG BANG?

-LISA'S POV-

"Good morning sweetie," my mum and dad is hovering over my bed like any other morning staring at me as if I have just been born.

I stretch and try to pry my eyes open to wake up, "Why are you guys here again?"

My dad frowns sadly, "Daddy didn't see you last night since you were already asleep when I came home."

Then my mum adds, "And I had to babysit your cousin since your aunt was running late so I didn't see you as well."

I roll my eyes as I see them looking like they're about to cry, "It's okay guys. I came home a little late since I had to clean up. But as soon as I got home, I ate cereal, did homework then went to bed."

My dad smiles and sits next to me, "Good, good."

My mum sits on the other side and pulls my cheek, "You're still so cute, you know that."

"Our Princess," my dad proudly says.

More like a Queen dad ;) lol

But seriously, I love my parents but they are way too cheesy, "Okay, time to get ready," I jump up and run to the bathroom in case they stalk me (trust me, they've done it before).

I wash up then wear my school uniform. I walk to the kitchen and there's an empty space between my parents. There's a plate with rice, seaweed, egg and fried spam. YUM!!

"Eat a lot," my dad coos.

I sit and eat it quickly. Since my mum wasn't home last night, all I had was cereal so I am super hungry.

I bring my phone out and see a ton of messages. Hmm...

Jen: we're coming back in the afternoon. Wanna go karaoke after school? xx

Taehyung: I don't get the homework. Help me.

Namjoon: karaoke after school?

Suho: that's okay, come by whenever. The spot is saved for you :)

OMG!!! *balloons, fireworks & champagne bottles popping* SUHO OPPA!!!!!

"Lisa, darling, you okay?"

I look up from my phone and see my dad with a concern face, "I'm fine. It's just that the spot on the chicken restuarant I want to work in is saved just for me."

He nods and continues to read the newspaper, "Alright then."

Maybe I can skip karaoke tonight and meet Suho oppa? Hmm...

I check my other messages.

Jungkook: sorry-

Before I coule read the rest, I lock my phone. I dont want to talk to him right now. He ditched me for no apparent reason so I refuse to talk to him.

Soon, I finish breakfast and I gather my things for school. I give my parents a kiss on the cheek, "Bye, I might come home a little late since the guys want to go karaoke."

"Okay, but be careful."

"Will do!"

I run out of our house and to the bus stop. As I reach the stop, I spot an asshole.