3- Balloon Memories

-LISA'S POV-

"That wasn't such a bad punishment, was it? I mean cleaning up is much better than her putting it in our permanent records. And we can't afford that if we're gonna go to one of the top universities."

You know that feeling when you feel like your soul has left your body and you're kinda just moving to see if you can find it? Yeah... that's me right now.

I don't even know what happened back there.

Jungkook is walking beside me talking his head off, who clearly doesn't sympathise with the fact that my date with Suho oppa in afternoon will now not happen. I mean it's not a date... but still... you know...

I continue to walk around with Jungkook who's talking about the most random thing, "Imagine after third year, we have fourth year then we're off to university. I can't wait. You'll be doing Dance and I'll be... uh, I'm not sure what I wanna do yet since there's so many things I'm good at, right? Hahaha. But one thing is for sure... we definitely have to stay together, okay? ...Lisa?"

I feel him nudge me and I suddenly feel my soul come back to me. I sigh and turn to him, "What did you say?"

He has a sad smile which kinda makes me a little guilty for not listening to him but let's be honest... how can I when my mind is preoccupied on how I'm gonna tell Suho oppa I can't come today... I was really looking forward to it.

Jungkook shrugs, "Forget it. I'll just pretend you agree with me."

"Okay then," I sigh once again and stop on my tracks when I hear the bell for lunch go, "Yah. Treat me to lunch since you got me in trouble. Do that so I can at least see you're sorry. I would kill you for what you said back in Mrs. Kim's office but I'm too young to go to prison *Thug Life Lisa*."

He laughs softly and rolls his eyes, "You were the one that started chasing me, babe. And I was the one who got us out of trouble, remember?"

I glare at him and grab his arm as we head to the canteen, "Oh who cares. You get double my allowance so buy me lunch. I want all of it since I need to eat away this stress."

And that is how, ladies and gentlemen, Jungkook and I are sitting on one of the tables with my lunch tray literally filled up to the max while his is just... meh.

He stares at my tray:

Then stares back at his tray: