4- Lunchtime & Soda

-NOT LISA'S POV-

*Jungkook and Nami time!!! Omg, who's curious about what they talk about? I know I am*

During lunch when Jungkook, Lisa and Taehyung sat together, Nami happened to be passing by their table.

Lisa revealed Nami's presence and Jungkook got up and approached her.

"Do you wanna talk?"

She nodded and they both walked away from the canteen and on to the football pitch where they circled the field.

"Have you eaten?" asked Jungkook.

She nodded and gave him a sweet smile, "Oppa is always looking after me. Thank you."

Jungkook scratched the back of his head and chuckled, "No problem. I just thought that I might've asked you suddenly if you wanna go talk that you didn't finish your lunch."

"Oppa... you're quite close to Lisa unnie, aren't you?" she asked innocently.

He shrugged, "I guess so. I mean we've been friends for ages."

"Do you like her?"

Jungkook suddenly blushed from the sudden question. What was she on about? It's all so sudden and out of the blue.

"EH? Um...."

Nami laughed as she watched the flustered Jungkook. It was one of the sides of Jeon Jungkook that only she saw... just her. No one else sees him like this.

"That's okay oppa. I know you don't like her like that," she chirped, "She's like your sister. And Taehyung oppa and her seem to suit better. I mean they display their affection towards each other quite often, don't they?"

Somehow the flustered Jungkook was gone. His jaw slightly tensed and he found himself frowning. He didn't know why but something inside him stirred, "Um. I don't know about that. I don't think Lisa really suits anybody."

Nami looked down, "Do you not think unnie is able to find a good guy?"

There it was again. Something just didn't seem right inside Jungkook when she mentions Lisa and boys, "No."

Her lips formed into a thin line, "Why not? She's pretty, even though her grades aren't the best she can go to the university she wants with dancing, so why not?"

"Let's not talk about this," Jungkook avoided, "Have you taken your medicine?"

Suddenly, tears began to pool on Nami's eyes, and she then bursted out in tears, "Oppa is so mean. Just because you don't want to answer the question doesn't mean you can move away and start talking about my condition so casually... you're so bad."

She sobbed and Jungkook felt like the biggest asshole. What was he thinking? He shouldn't have been so insensitive and just ask about her taking her medicine so casually. Nami... she's been through a lot.

Jungkook instinctively pulled her into his arms and hugged her.

"I'm sorry. Oppa's sorry, okay?"

Nami nodded but continued to sob.

*Okay, so that's what they spoke about at lunch. Seems kinda intense right? Yikes! Back to Lisa and back to the original timeline which is when the bell rang indicating end of school*