2- You better run, run, run, run, run... (SNSD, anyone?)

-LISA'S POV-

Jungkook walks towards us with his usual goofy smile and repeats his question, "Yah, who's a girl?"

"Lisa is..." Taehyung dumbly says.

What does that even mean? Of course I'm a girl!

I roll my eyes and hit him lightly on the back of his head, "Don't pay attention to them, they're just being dumb."

I make my way back to where our bags are at and on the corner of my eye I see Namjoon whisper something to Taehyung.

*Conversation between Namjoon and Taehyung that Lisa doesn't hear but you should know since you're the reader lol*

Namjoon: Yah, it's not just me, right? Lisa was not herself then.

Taehyung: *nods* That was weird.

*End*

I ignore it since I don't want them to ruin my day.

I mean imagine the chances of the guy you've been crushing on for a year, who's chicken place you visit three times a week,  call you and offer you a job.

It was not easy getting close to Suho oppa. *Lisa mentally squealing since she's getting use to calling him oppa! Ah!* the chicken place is always so busy and full of girls trying to pursue him. I had to endure and fight all those girls to land this position where I can now say hi to him without getting nervous and having a seizure.

So, today, I'm all about the positive vibes. I get to see my oppa later and nothing will ruin that.

I hold the sausage on my hand when Jungkook takes a bite of it as he comfortably takes a seat close to me. He purposely sits EXTREMELY close to me since he knows I can get claustrophobic.

Ugh, damn you Jeon Jungkook!

"Yah! Boundaries!" I shuffle so that we're not as close but he shuffles closer, "YAH!"

He takes another bite of my sausage casually and sits back and relax.

Someone hold me back cuz I'm about to take this sausage and ram it up his ass!

"You guys are like a married couple," Taehyung comments as he and Namjoon sits opposite Jungkook and I.

LALISA, RELAX! Remember Suho oppa?? *A sign that says STAY CALM flashes on Lisa's head*

I take a deep breath then exhale to get rid of my anger. I really don't see why he likes to get a reaction out of me. He's so annoying!

"Married couple? Lisa wishes," Jungkook obnoxiously smirks.

"I would rather marry a frog," I give him the stink eye.

"You don't have to deny it babe, I know that you've had a crush on me since middle school, I'll continue to wait for your confession so fighting!"

This bastard has the nerve to wink.

I have had it! *stay calm sign burns* I put my hand around his neck and choke him. I'm not actually chocking him but he needs to learn that not everyone is obsessed with him, "Confession my ass! The only thing that I'll confess are my sins of killing you if you continue to talk!"

Jungkook doesn't take my hands away from his neck for a little bit then pulls them away when I begin to lose my grip since it's so tiring, "I see what you did there," he winks at me again, "Don't worry, I will never stop you from having your chance of skinship with me. Since we're good friends, I'll only pull away when I can see that you're losing strength. But apart from that, touch me anywhere you want."