1- Ah, yeh.

-LISA'S POV-

"You stink!" Jungkook places his arm around my neck and I smell his sweat. It doesn't stink but the boy needs to learn boundaries.

He laughs it off and rolls his eyes, "Excuse you but I smell amazing."

"Right, that's why I'm clearly enjoying having your sweaty arm around me," I sarcastically snap back as I push his arm off while I pulling the most disgusted face I could.

Although Jungkook isn't bulky, he sure is heavy.

Or maybe I'm just weak... but I refuse to believe that Lalisa Manoban is weak. I'm strong as f*ck!

He laughs again and has the nerve to wink, "I know that you enjoy having my juices all over you."

I squeal in disgust and begin to hit him. He can't say things like that! That's perverted! Not that I know what he's referring to but it just sounds dirty. AH!

He starts to block my hits but continues to laugh like he's enjoying this. He shouldn't because I'm willing to chuck my shoe towards him if he doesn't stop.

"Oppa," a soft voice calls out which made me turn to the owner of the voice.

I think her name is Han Nami. She's in the year below us and is really popular with the boys. I guess I'll have a crush on her too if I was a guy since she's just so pretty.

Jungkook suddenly straightens up and heads towards her, "Nami-ah..."

I couldn't hear anything past him saying her name since he walked away from me and towards her. Whatever, who cares.

Where's a good place to go now? Before Jungkook came to terrorise me, I was sitting here by a bench under a tree just relaxing when Jungkook who looked like he just finished soccer practice ran towards me. And then that's when he started annoying me. And now...

He's a few feet away, and I don't want to look like some sort of creeper just waiting here for him to finish.

Maybe I can grab lunch? I check my watch but it's only 11:30. I have a free period until the afternoon so it's not like I have something to do. Ah, this is boring.