Chapter 18

Issel POV

            I rolled my eyes. Jack was not going to be happy, at all. Elizabeth was burning his precious rum. Obviously trying to make a signal. Not that I'd ever tell her this, but she wasn't doing a bad job at it. But she was going to have a very angry Jack on her once he probably woke up. He most likely got drunk last night and fell asleep, without the knowledge that Elizabeth was going to burn the only thing he needed on this blasted island.
          Called it. Jack came storming over to where I was. And he was clearly not happy.
         "'Must have been terrible for you Jack' well it bloody well is now!"
         "Starting not to like her now too?" I asked, stating at the ocean.
          "Yes..."
           He was quite. I turned to see what he saw. Coming towards us from the other side of the island was a ship from the Royal Navy.
           "There'll be no living with her after this."
           I snorted, "there was no living with her in the first place."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"But we have to save Will!"
"And Haly, you know I'm starting to think you barely remember anything about her!"
"Shut up!"
"Both of you enough!" Governor Swann yelled at us.
"Your going to condemn them to death! When they've done nothing wrong!" I yell at him.
"You can't talk pirate, your going straight to the gallows after this is done," Elizabeth sneered at me.
"You know I won't mind that because I'll have your murder on the list of crimes!"
"Issel..."
"Jack I swear if you say one word I'll send you to Davy Jones locker, slowly and painfully," I threatened.
Why couldn't anyone see this?! Haly and Will could bloody die and their all worried about their precious Elizabeth. Ugh, it was so stupid!
Commodore Norrington called a soldier over, "please escort miss Sparrow to the helm of the ship please. And keep her quiet."
"Your sick and evil for not caring about two innocent lives," I said.
"Sparrow I have enough to worry about right now. If they didn't want to have this happen they shouldn't have choose piracy."
"Sometimes you don't choose piracy, piracy chooses you," I said as the soldier pulled me away.
I wasn't giving up like this. I wasn't giving up on them. On Haly. On Will. It wasn't going to happen. I don't care if I have to row all the way to Isla De Muerta. I'm not giving up.