Chaper 4

Haly POV

"Haly are you sure your alright?" Will asked for like the 100th time.
"Will, I swear if you ask me that one more time I'll throw this ax at you," I said as I continued to clean the ax I was holding.
He laughed and took the ax out of my hands. I looked up at him, and noticed the expression on his face.
"Don't say it," I warned.
"You should go home and get some sleep," and that's why he took the ax out of my hands. Knowing I'd probably accidentally cut my hand at the idea.
"No. One: I need to get work done. And two: yesterday after I left you stayed here all night working. I'm not going to let you keep doing that. If I go home your coming with me," I said, standing up so he wasn't completely towering over me. He was still a lot taller than me though.
           "You need sleep."
           "So do you. You can't constantly be working. And if you are going to be constantly working at least let me work too."
          He sighed, "Haly-"
           There was cannon fire, which cut him off. There were yells and screaming and gunshots outside. Will's eyes widened and we both ran to the window to see what was going on.
The sight outside frightened me. There were pirates everywhere. They were destroying Port Royal!
I heard Will swear under his breath and then pull be inside, shutting the window.
"Haly you need to stay here," he said as he went to grab an ax.
"What? No way, I'm not letting you go out there alone," I said and went to grab a sword. Will grabbed my wrist.
"And I'm not letting my little sister go out there and get killed by a pirate."
             "Will-"
              "Haly there isn't time. I need to help. And I won't let you get hurt. So please, stay here," he was begging. He knows how much I hate when he begs to me like that!
"If you aren't back if half an hour I'm going after you," I said and he sighed in relief.
He hugged me real quick and headed outside.
           I laughed to myself. Since when have I listened to what Will said when he was begging. The answer to that: never.
          I counted down in my head so that Will wouldn't expect me to come out. He knows me very well.
10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. I grabbed a sword from the table and ran to the door. I tried to open it. It rattled but didn't open.
        "Will!" I yelled through the apparently locked door, "Will you are so dead after this!"
          I tried opening the door all night. Until exhaustion caught up to me and I fell asleep against the door.