Chapter 3

Issel POV

              You know I really hate Jack sometimes. He's can be such an idiot! He tried to take the chains off by himself when I was standing over in the corner trying to move the girl so she wouldn't give us away if someone came in while we were still here. Or if she woke up she couldn't move.
            "Jack! If your not going to wait for my help at least try and break them with that mechanism up there" I yelled and gestured to what I was talking about.
I turned my attention back to the girl. She looked familiar, yet I could swear I'd never seen her before in my life.
          The door rattled again. Someone was coming in. I swore under my breath. There was no way I could get this girl, whoever she is, hidden away from whoever was coming into the forgery.
         I grabbed Jacks arm and hid him and me behind some stuff. I also grabbed two swords. We would need them. When we hid I handed Jack one of the swords.
       "Thanks Issel," he whispered.
        "You can thank me later. Preferably when we're out of here," I whispered back at him, showing my annoyance.
         I don't like being chased like this. Especially when my life's on the line if we get caught. A good runaway from some other pirates was alright. But  having to run from soldiers in the kings navy where they can get reinforcements, not my idea of fun.
         A young man came into the forgery. He had dark, somewhat long hair and light brown eyes. He looked a lot like the girl. Whom apparently he saw, because he ran over to her.
"Haly! Haly! Wake up!" He said and shook her a little.
            The man looked around and saw Jacks hat. Oh you have got to be kidding me! Jack left his hat out in the open. Jack won't have to worry about the gallows, he should worry about what I'll do to him later. The young man started reaching for the hat.
          Jack stood up and tapped his sword on the mans shoulder. Oh I hate my brother so much. It's a stupid hat! You didn't need to blow our cover because of a hat!
          "Jack I'm going to kill you," I said before the two men said anything too each other.
           The young man looked at me, "what? Never seen a female pirate before?" I asked.
          "Your the two they're looking for," he said.
           "Yeah, and now we will be leaving," Jack said, and I nodded.
           The man grabbed a sword and stopped us from leaving.
            "You don't want to do that. Your outnumbered," I said warningly.
            "No he's not," I turned to see the girl standing and holding a sword as well, "and if I were you, I'd stop implying threats to my brother."
           That's where the resemblance came in! I knew they looked alike.
            "You sure you know how to use that? You might ruin your dress," I said mockingly.
            She responded by clashing her sword against mine. Oh, she really did know how to use it. But so did I. We started battling. Man, this girl knew what she was doing.
            "How do you know how to do this? Last time I checked, ladies weren't taught swordplay," I asked and continued to fight her.
             "Will trains me, and I'm no lady," she said.
             "Most girls your age would be married by now, or at least engaged."
             "Well, I'm not like most girls, and I couldn't care less for finding a man," she said and pushed me. I stumbled back.
              "Is that why you train with your brother? Or do you like someone who won't like you back?" I taunted.
            It worked. She lunged at me continuing out fight. For a girl who looked like she could be the governors daughter she knew how to sword fight.
            "No, I train with my brother because whenever anyone tries to take advantage of me, I can defend myself," she retorted, "and, then whenever I met a pirate I can teach them that they are no better than the people they steal from."
            "Who are you?" I asked.
             "No one important," she said.
              I noticed her glance to the left. Jack and the girls brother were fighting themselves. I took that opportunity to disarm the girl. I pushed her against a wall and had the blade of my sword against her neck. She didn't even flinch, just glared at me.
            I saw Jack fall down out of the corner of my eye. The drunk blacksmith had hit him over the head with a bottle. Great! Just great!
            A bunch of soldiers came into the forgery. One took the sword out of my hand and shackled me. I'm so going to kill Jack after this.
          The guards who shackled me started forcing me out of the forgery.
         I saw the brother hug his sister, apparently whispering something to her. They are the brother and sister Jack and I will never be. Jack and I were pirates, we don't do that kind of love and affection. It was more of a I hate you I love you relationship.
         The guards unshackled me once we got to the cell Jack and I'd be in, till they decided when we'd be hung at the gallows. They threw me in the cell after they took off the shackles. I swore again and stood against the wall.
         This was not how today was supposed to go.

(A/N I'm sooooooo sorry!! I'm so bad at updating this story! I'll try super hard to get better at it. Please comment and vote! Thanks)