Chapter 16

Issel POV

We lost. Badly. Jack saw the medallion and started going after it... but Barbossa got it first. And Will and Haly were no where to be seen.
Elizabeth and I kept trying to get out of the pirates grasp. But the the ship exploded.
         "NO! WILL! HALY!" I yelled and broke out of the pirate holding me's grip.
          Before I got far, someone caught me wrist.
         "Issel! Don't!" Jack's voice.
         "Let me go!" I screamed and tried to pull out of his grip.
         "Don't worry Issel, you'll probably be joining them soon," Barbossa said and then turned to Elizabeth. I wanted to strangle that man, but Jack held onto me to tight.
         "Men you can do with her what you will," Barbossa said and gestured to Elizabeth. "As for Miss. Sparrow-"
          "Lay a hand on her Barbossa and I'll throw you off this ship to sink to Davy Jones locker," Jack threatened.
          Barbossa chuckled and didn't listen. He grabbed my arm and held it tightly, probably bruising it in the process.
         "Your powerless Jack. We can't die, but you can-"
          "Let them go!"
          Two voices rang out.  I looked to see... Will and Haly! They weren't dead!
Will grabbed a pistol, I recognized as Jack's. He pointed it at Barbossa. I saw Haly discreetly grab a dagger. But I was probably the only one who noticed. Everyone was focused on Will.
"They go free," Will said.
"That pistol only has one shot and we can't die," Barbossa countered.
Will jumped onto the edge of the ship with Haly. He pointed the pistol to his neck and Haly had the daggers point to her chest. What were they thinking?
         "You can't, but we can," Haly said.
          "Who are you two?" Barbossa asked.
           Jack tried to step in, "nobody! Um a friends cousins aunts-"
           "Our names are Will and Haly Turner!" Haly yelled over Jack, "and without us you'll never break that curse of yours. So I suggest, doing what we ask. Because if you don't he'll pull that trigger and I'll push this dagger down. And then you'll lose the only way to break that curse."
I gaped at her. She couldn't be serious! They both couldn't be serious!
           "What be ye terms?" Barbossa asked.
          "Elizabeth and Issel go free," Will said. I'm almost positive I started blushing.
          "Yes we got that, anything else?"
          "Jack and the crew. They need to go free too," Haly told him.
          Barbossa looked like he was thinking about it. But finally he said, "very well we have an accord."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
         "You lying scum of a pirate!" Haly yelled at Barbossa.
         "You promised they would be set free!"
          Barbossa was marooning Jack, Elizabeth, and me, on the same island he marooned Jack and I on the first time.
         Before I heard what Barbossa said I was pushed off the boat and into the water. I swam up for air as soon as I went under. Soon Elizabeth and Jack were in the water with me, and we swam ashore. As the Black Pearl sailed away with Will and Haly.