Chapter 6

Haly POV

             "We're going to steal a ship?!" I caught myself before I yelled, and whisper yelled at them.
            "Not steal love," Jack started and I glared at him.
            "Yeah, it's some other big fancy word that no one knows about," Issel said and I glared at her too, "I'm surprised you even decided to come."
            "Well someone needs to come and do actual thinking, since I know Will doesn't think straight when the people he cares about are in danger and I've seen no actual thinking from you two," I said and took a step forward towards her, "do not question my capability. I'm tougher than I look. Don't let the girly look fool you."
           She raised an eyebrow and looked at me with surprise.
            "You know, with a little training you could be a pretty good pirate," she said.
           I rolled my eyes, "let's just get this over with."
          Jack made us follow him and turned a boat on top of us to hide.
          "Now, when I say walk, stand up and start walking," Jack said quietly, and we all nodded, "3, 2, 1, walk."
         We all stood up and started walking into the water. The air in the boat didn't leave. Even when we were deep under the water and still walking on the ground.
          "This is either brilliance, or madnesses," Will said behind me.
           "Funny how those two mix together sometimes," Jack said.
            I rolled my eyes again. This pirate is getting on my nerves. Both of them! But I was stuck with them. At least until Will got Elizabeth back.

(A/N short chapter I know, don't hate me. Please comment and vote!)