D i s c l a i m e r

Copyright © 2018 by Shadoevines

All rights reserved. 

This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review. 

Plagiarism or any duplication of my stories or ideas are prohibited and will be reprimanded if and when found.

This is a work of fiction. Any use of names of people, places, or things are completely coincidental and are just a product of my imagination and nothing more. 

This story contains mature content and is recommended that you read with caution as there are triggers of self harm*, and depression*. There is also scenes of detailed sex and other scenes of the sort. This is a romance novel, kinda of expected. 

Please be kind to others and respect other's opinions. If there is any sign of hateful name calling or of anything in the sort you will be warned once and then afterwards you shall be muted and you'll no longer be able to comment on my stories. 

Please just be respectful and enjoy my story.

**Please! If you are a victim of depression and of suicidal thought or you know someone who is going through such pain, please call 1-800-273-8255 . Depression is a real illness that leaves people feeling vulnerable and without hope. I'm a personal survivor, and while I managed to make it through on my own, I know that there are many others who are afraid and don't want to be seen as weak or even cowardice. You are truly brave, all of you are strong. Look at you, you've made it to today! You can make it to tomorrow! And you don't have to do it alone. I love you, you beautiful person, even if you can't find the love to love yourself. 

Love yourself, Love myself. 

*Takes a deep breath*  

Okay... Now that all the important things are out of the way. I've decided to update in FEASTS- so not all at once, but a BUNCH at once. That way while you're busy reading I can go ahead and keep editing. 

...there was something else I wanted to say but I forgot... ...

Oh well. On with the story!!! 

Already an edit:

I literally just remembered and while it doesn't seem so important now- Wattpad scared the living F(*% out of me- and I couldn't find my draft of Born in Sin- makes me so happy that I copied all of the chapters back onto my laptop just in case- anyway. Back to uploading-