6 | saxx

6 | saxx

"Back from your...happy and lovey-dovey date with whathisname?"

"Wow, I finally see you in more than just your boxers."

"Like me better without all the layers though, right?"

"Don't wiggle your bushy eyebrows at me and no, I'm not dating Vinay."

"Excuse me, my eyebrows are Cara Delevingne material. I inspire her, okay?"

"Dude, Cara's eyebrows are nothing like yours. Your ideas of self-importance....seriously stun me."

"Yes, I am stunning...wait, wait, words echoing in my head. Don't distract me."

"W-?"

"Shush."

"Okay."

"Shush, shush."

"..."

"Got them! Did you say you're not dating Vinay from downstairs?"

"He isn't 'Vinay from downstairs', he lives down South and no, we're just friends. God, Memphis, can't people be friends without having to date?"

"In our case, I hope not."

"..."

"Joking, joking, please don't give me the stinkeye."

"Aren't you getting late for your work? I mean, it would be a pity if you dressed up for once and didn't make it for your shift?"

"But hypothetically, totally objectively speaking, if I was not joking...?"

"Objectively speaking, I don't know a thing about you."

"There's the mystery. You gotta admit, it has its own charms."

"I'm sleepy. Good night."

"Oh you're going to do your cool exit scene."

"..."

"Yep, you're doing it now."

"..."

"Sure you don't want to invite me in?"

"..."

"I'm great company."

"Go away, Memphis, you'll wake up the whole building."

"I can't believe you re-opened the door for me. You must be warming up to me and I'm so-"

"-so so touched. I know, I know. Go, shoo."

"You look so pretty when you're sleepy."

"..."

"..."

"Uhm, thanks, I guess?"

***

Dedicated to CARRYONMYWAYWARDMOON because she's amazing and so is her instagram (I love those Boxers quotes you got on there btw!)

***

Someone please suggest me more underwear labels, I'm running out of names??