H-hyung?

(Kook's POV)
I wake up sloppily, groaning as I stretch. Its hard to be responsible when I haven't slept a decent amount of 4 hours at the least. But I just couldn't get my mind to shut down. I couldn't slip into sleep's embrace. Instead I spent my entire night overthinking things and wondering. Its not something abnormal but that wasn't the half of it.

Am I weird? Am I weird for thinking about someone I just met? I just- I cant seem to get him off my mind. I barely know him and thats what bothers me the most. I want to know him. And I want him to know me.

"Jeon Jungkook what is wrong with you? You've never been so eager to learn about someone else."

I slap my cheeks and struggle to get out of bed. Wanting to just get this over with, I quickly shower and brush my teeth. I was thankful the school had uniforms, now I had no need to worry about what I am going to wear. Instead I'm preoccupied on how my skin looks and how my hair is parted. Ughh, there are dark bags under my eyes!

At times like these I wish I knew how to do makeup. Ah, what am I thinking?! I shake my head and lightly hit the mirror. Jungkook you're being ridiculous. With a long sigh, I walk out to the entrance and start putting my shoes on. My mother had left for work early and she left breakfast for me on the table. I had engulfed my breakfast in 5 minutes, why am I in such a hurry?

Then again my house was pretty far away from the school and I am definitely not a morning person. So here I am walking out into the cold barely lit morning. Slowly walking as I let the breeze hit my skin and the smell of dew calm me.

I start to jog for some strange reason, eager to get to school. Wow that's a first. Ah, whatever. I'll stop jogging once I get out of the neighborhood. As I near the entrance of my neighborhood I notice a tall figure leaning on the street sign. Who? Who- No way! I pick up my pace, running now. Running towards that familiar shadow. There is no way!

Yah! Jeon Jungkook you must still be sleep, this can't be. I rub my eyes furiously as I run up to the all too real figure. Kim Taehyung?! Why was he here? At this time? In my neighborhood? Waiting in the cold morning?

"H-hyung?"

My voice embarrassingly coming out as a soft squeak with a light crack in it. I bite my lip for a second, wishing I wasn't so uncool. He turns around to me with slightly puffy eyes and a groggy expression. Jisoos, even first thing in the morning he still looked good. He flashes me a boxy grin as I come to a halt in front of him. Panting lightly, I look up at him confused. He chuckles and ruffles my hair. My cheeks heat up at his touch and I lose it. I lose my cool completely with his words.

"Aigoo, I came to walk my dongsaeng to school~ can't I do that?"

I just nod in response and blush slightly more than before. It was disgusting but all I could manage to do was whine and pout. Trying to fix my hair.

"Yah~ Hyung you ruined my hair~"

Out of all the things I could've said and done, why that?! What is wrong with me? Taehyung just laughed and ruffled my hair again. Placing a hand on my lower back, giving me a small push to continue walking. My heart began to speed up, was it from the running? Why now? Shouldn't it race during the running? How strange? I try and keep my breathing down as I silently follow him. Why was I so nervous and why was this dorky grin on my face? Ah, this is embarrassing. Why am I so happy to see him? Its so unexpected. Is this real? Ah, of course it is idiot...

Of course it is.