Class B-19

(Kook's POV)
I lowered my trembling arms to my sides and inhale deeply. Everything's going to be alright, it's a very small town and an all boys school. With time I'll fit in for sure, being the new kid in town shouldn't be as hard as it seems. I nervously exhale and quickly fix my jet black hair. I looked at my reflection from the glass of the door once more, checking my visuals. "A-alright Kooks you can do this!" I try calming myself and wiggle my entire body. Why am i so nervous? I felt like once i walk through this door...class B-19....my life will change.

Its strange but i shook it off and pressed my hands against the door. I only looked straight and moved forward, i am really doing this. From the corner of my eyes i felt the stares of students but paid no mind. I stopped and bowed down to my teacher.

"Ahhh! You made it Mr.Jeon~ haha good good" the teacher gives me a grin and pats my back. He turns me around, facing the class i just kept my eyes down. I bit my lower lip, nibbling away while the teacher spoke. "Class class please settle down and listen to our new peer's introduction. Mr.Jeon has just moved here and will be joining you please treat your maknae kindly~" I looked up at him. M-m-ma-maknae? I mouthed to myself. Does that mean I'm the youngest or? Maybe he was referring to me being new? Whatever lets just get this over with.

I bow down 90 degrees and then stood up straight. "H-hello my-m-m my-" at that moment I couldn't speak. I froze in place, lips shut and eyes wide open. I was at a loss for words...