Reckless

(Kook's POV)
I felt my face heat up and looked away from his direction. It was too late i could feel him chuckle beside me, aishhh. "W-where are we?" I questioned looking around. It wasn't what I wanted to ask, I knew we were just around the block I think? What I really wanted to ask was why he dragged me here? Seeing how he waited for me and the others a bit surprised at my appearance, I can assume I wasn't invited. So why did Tae bring me with him? Why did he wait for me? I clenched onto my wrist, still warm from his touch. He was rough but gentle. A better word would be reckless.

"I thought you'd like to join us for lunch..." He rubbed the back of his neck, probably embarrassed realizing the scene he caused. Seriously, it probably looked strange two boys running through the streets. Haha, he really is reckless. I mean if he had just asked me I would've accepted. He didn't have to kidnap me in the middle of the day. It was so silly but cute and i just couldn't help myself, I began giggling. His face turned a light shade of velvet as he grew even more embarrassed by my giggling. I couldn't help it. He flashed a rectangular smile and led me to his friends.

Yet again he had his grasp on my wrist. And I obediently followed his lead with my head down. I feel strange. "You've met Hoseok Hyung and Jimin, so there is no need to introduce you again. But this is my dear eomma, Jin Hyung~ Jin Hyung this is Jungkook~ you know the new kid." I bowed slightly and he kindly bowed back. "Oh yeah, Jeon Jungkook right? Nice to meet you~ I'm Kim Seokjin but you can call me Jin Hyung like Taehyung does." "Ahh, ne~"