Wink

(Kook's POV)
Kim Taehyung...a name I wanted to call after. Strangely I wanted to say his name over and over again. But I couldn't, not with him sitting right before me! The strangest thing of all was that my eyes wouldn't leave his, even as his friend introduced himself I didn't budge. How could I? His eyes pierced my being, completely paralyzed. I finally managed to look away. "Ahh, sorry what did you say?" I asked apologetically. The guy with the slightly high pitched voice furrowed his brows in confusion before smiling brightly at me. "My name is Park Jimin. You can just call me Jimin Hyung." He was kind of cute with his smile that almost made his eyes disappear. But he slightly annoyed me. Why was he so happy? His presence kind of gave me the creeps. I shook my head and began introducing myself yet again. "Nice to meet y-you, my-"

"Yes yes, we know your name is Jeon Jungkook." Kim Taehyung placed his hand on my head. His large and warm hand combed through my hair before ruffling it. "My name is Kim Taehyung, but you can just call me Hyung or anything else you'd like~" His lips formed a smirked and he winked. HE WINKED AT ME! Lastly he smiled so lovingly his mouth formed a rectangle and his eyes barely visible. It was so cute. His hand still on my head.

I didn't know what to say or do. My throat clenched and my heart panicked. What is going on with me? My face was burning, but from what his smile? His wink? His smirk? His voice? No...just his mere presence. What the hell? Kooks get yourself together! Why was this guy making me so flustered? A pain formed at the pit of my stomach. Soon after the teacher came into the classroom and began calling roll. It was strange but at some point he looked worried. He was fine when calling everyone else but when it came to Taehyung his expression changed. "Kim Taehyung" (Teacher)
"Here!" (Tae)
"M-mi-" (Teacher)
After Taehyung had yelled his presence the teacher began to say something before halting suddenly hardening his expression. And Taehyung his expression also hardened. His eyes grew blank and cold. His lips reversed from a smile to a slight frown. He looked almost in pain for a split second. Yes, I admit it I have been staring at him. My eyes never leaving his face for more than 5 seconds tops. I felt my heart sink looking at Taehyung the rest of the class he had such a sad expression. A sad and painful expression hidden behind his blank poker face. But i could see the truth behind the facade. Why was Tae so hurt?